Un-install HP Deskjet 870Cse printer

How do I completely un-install a HP Deskjet 870CSE printer and ALL of it's
associated files including drivers, .dll files, tool box files, icons, etc?
I need to have a totally clean start so that I can re-instll the printer and
it's files using HP's installation program "dj880en.exe"? I am running Win
98 First Edition.

"PSRumbagh" <PSRumbagh@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> How do I completely un-install a HP Deskjet 870CSE printer and ALL of it's
> associated files including drivers, .dll files, tool box files, icons,
etc?
> I need to have a totally clean start so that I can re-instll the printer
and
> it's files using HP's installation program "dj880en.exe"? I am running
Win
> 98 First Edition.

/ Start / Settings / Printers
Select (hiighlight) the entry for 870CSE
and DELete it.
You are dependent on the skill of HP programmers
for removal of all associated files unique to HP.

--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs