Hebrew

I have Microsoft Windows 98SE and Office XP. I am trying to type Hebrew in
Words. I have an English and Hebrew keyboard, and in the Language setting I
enabled for Hebrew And I switched word to Hebrew and in shows in the Bar
Hebrew but still when I type in writes in English. Why and how do I correct
it?
Solomon

Solkeys wrote:
> I have Microsoft Windows 98SE and Office XP. I am trying to type Hebrew in
> Words. I have an English and Hebrew keyboard, and in the Language setting I
> enabled for Hebrew And I switched word to Hebrew and in shows in the Bar
> Hebrew but still when I type in writes in English. Why and how do I correct
> it?

Try installing and selecting a Hebrew font in Word.

--
Model: INFJ
Primary function: Coprocessor

Yes I'm a therian: