Which runway at Pearson?

Does anyone know which runway the Air France plane was landing on?
Tom

"Cat in the Hat" <garrett451@diespammerscox.net> wrote in news:SjUHe.35158
$Eo.10874@fed1read04:

> Does anyone know which runway the Air France plane was landing on?
> Tom

24 Left

stevej

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2004

runway or highway !

"Cat in the Hat" <garrett451@diespammerscox.net> wrote in message
> Does anyone know which runway the Air France plane was landing on?
> Tom

Google shows 24R and to the left of that what appears to be an access
road where 24L is shown on the current diagram. It appears obvious that
the GoogleEarth photo and FS diagrams are outdated.

"Tom56" <buzz56@removethis.rogers.com> wrote in message
> 24L

Checking fs2k4 (and fsnav) I cannot find a 24L, only a 24R. Aerial photos of
the a/p seems to indicate the same.
Of course both the sim and the aerial photo's can be outdated

here are the data that fs2k4 provides for CYYZ

Runway Length Surface ILS ID ILS Freq ILS Hdg
6L 9728 Concrete IJS 109.100 056
24R 9728 Concrete INV 109.300 236
5 11089 Asphalt ITX 109.700 056
23 11089 Asphalt IYZ 111.500 236
15L 11134 Asphalt IRW 110.500 147
33R 11134 Asphalt ILE 110.300 327
15R 9083 Asphalt ILP 110.950 148
33L 9083 Asphalt ITO 110.950 328

I find it strange that if there is a R runway, there is no corresponding L
runway btw.

Gerard

Craig

Gerard Verhoef wrote:
> "Tom56" <buzz56@removethis.rogers.com> wrote in message
>
>>24L
>

> Checking fs2k4 (and fsnav) I cannot find a 24L, only a 24R. Aerial photos of
> the a/p seems to indicate the same.
> Of course both the sim and the aerial photo's can be outdated

<snip>

There's an airport diagram at the following link. Its shows both 24L and
24R.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/2/29/Cyyz_arpt_diagram.png