Xerox Phaser 8400

Hi Everyone,

I am doing a school project on the Xerox Phaser 8500 Printer.

Does anyone know where it is produced and the cost of manufacture? Or
can you please suggest a source to look into?

This is for a management accounting class.

Thanks.

Alex

I made a mistake. It was the Phaser 8400 as stated in the subject
line. I have determined that most of the components are producted in
Malaysia. However, I can not determine its manufacturing costs.

> Hi Everyone,
>
> I am doing a school project on the Xerox Phaser 8500 Printer.
>
> Does anyone know where it is produced and the cost of manufacture? Or
> can you please suggest a source to look into?
>
> This is for a management accounting class.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Alex

I would suggest doing a google search on Xerox, Phaser and 8500 for a bunch
of reviews. If you aren't too good at searching the web, ask some of the
computer, engineering and science students. If they can't do a decent
search, they don't deserve to be in one of those majors.

Xerox's web site, http://www.xerox.com would also be a great place to
search, although I didn't see any info on the 8500, only the 8400.