Windows user account

Craig

every time i open up an folder it keeps coming up with a
window that says ,run as, then it gives me 2 options
either run the guest or the adminstration account. now i
have turned the guest account off but it still keeps on
coming up with the same everytime i open a folder up. can
any1 help please as i do not wish to reboot my system
because i have files i do not want to lose. feel free to
email me anytime on Jame_Bond1984@hotmail.com and i will
reply asap.

THANKS

from craig

Bonjour,

Dans le message news:041401c49abb$5d97fc60$a401280a@phx.gbl,
Craig a écrit :

> every time i open up an folder it keeps coming up with a
> window that says ,run as, then it gives me 2 options
> either run the guest or the adminstration account.
..../...

I had the same problem but when I wanted to use programs not to open
folders. I found a solution here :
http://www.dougknox.com/ (go to "WinIP Fixes" then "Run As Dialog Opens
When Double Clicking a Shortcut"). I don't know if it will resolve your
problem bur you might try.

Dominique