/ Sign-up
Your question

Computer Tool Box/Case?

  • Cases
  • Computer
  • Components
Last response: in Components
May 4, 2006 1:47:04 PM

Does anyone know of any really nice Tool boxes or cases specially made for Computer Tech tools? Are there any websites that sell them?

I know a lot of people use the craftmen tool boxes, and I wouldnt mind that if there was a really sweet one. But, I'm looking more for cases specifically designed for PC tools.

Also, it needs to be a carrying box/case that I can take from job to job. Not those large boxes that sit in your garage all the time.


More about : computer tool box case

May 16, 2006 4:01:46 AM

Go to Home Depot, where you'll find an aluminum atache style tool box (for small tools such as an electrician would use) for $20. Then go to Compgeeks and get the matching laptop case for $30.