Sign in with
Your question

AMD SOCKET F WAITS FOR WOODCREST

Last response: in CPUs
May 4, 2006 3:06:32 PM

If AMD is so confident about Socket F, this might be a sign that they have an ace under their sleves.
http://theinquirer.net/?article=31455
Related resources
May 4, 2006 5:00:19 PM

Woodcrest is going to wipe the floor with the Sockets F up to Z.
And who cares about what AMDs thinks to introduce when Intel has the real thing out?
May 4, 2006 5:36:18 PM

Maybe they do, maybe they dont. Only Intel and AMD's engineers know for sure and im sure they dont talk to each other. Either way this is working its good to see AMD and Intel battle back and forth ! Neither one is going down with out a fight :) 
May 4, 2006 6:01:13 PM

Wishful thinking.
May 4, 2006 7:46:33 PM

"Some people are like slinkies....Not really good for anything but you cant help smile when you see one tumble down the stairs." = Action_Man and his Posts
May 4, 2006 7:55:11 PM

Quote:

In the words of the immortal Spud.

Word.
May 4, 2006 8:06:02 PM

Wow the call reversal, how original. :roll: STFU noob!
May 4, 2006 8:31:47 PM

Quote:
Wow the call reversal, how original. :roll: STFU noob!

Looks like Big ole Bad Action Man dont like it when people arent so nice to him. But seriously half of your post count is that stupid picture and to tell you the truth I havent seen much usefullness come from your name so get a life and get of 9-inches back
a b à CPUs
May 4, 2006 8:32:42 PM

word

sorry spud :D 
a b à CPUs
May 4, 2006 8:33:53 PM

i think Sandmannight needs a slinky of his own
:lol: 
May 4, 2006 8:37:08 PM

Quote:
If AMD is so confident about Socket F, this might be a sign that they have an ace under their sleves.

Sweet source, dude. THE ENQUIRER, KNOWN THROUGHOUT THE INDUSTRY FOR CUTTING EDGE BUL..I MEAN, ACCURATE NEWS.
May 4, 2006 8:37:35 PM

Quote:
i think Sandmannight needs a slinky of his own
:lol: 

Not sure I get it :?:

But in any case I will take a slinky they are amusing. Except when posted 500 times :twisted:
May 4, 2006 9:02:55 PM

Quote:

Woodcrest is going to wipe the floor with the Sockets F up to Z.
And who cares about what AMDs thinks to introduce when Intel has the real thing out?

Really? And what has Intel released that can beat an FX-60? Thats right nothing. Not even an Extreme Edition 3.73 oc'd to 4.26 with 4mb of cache can keep up.
Put your money where your mouth is.
a b à CPUs
May 4, 2006 9:07:11 PM

sooo very true, not to mention the fact that there articles read like they were written by elementary students
May 4, 2006 9:11:57 PM

Didn't you jump down someone's throat for useless posts? Pot meet kettle?
May 4, 2006 9:44:30 PM

Quote:

Sweet source, dude. THE ENQUIRER, KNOWN THROUGHOUT THE INDUSTRY FOR CUTTING EDGE BUL..I MEAN, ACCURATE NEWS.

The IRKQUIRER is almost 1/4 coherent with itself: "News, Reviews, Facts & F[r]iction".

Cheers!
May 4, 2006 11:25:52 PM

Quote:
Looks like Big ole Bad Action Man dont like it when people arent so nice to him.

No I just hate it when stupid noobs say stupid things.

Quote:
But seriously half of your post count is that stupid picture

Learn to count, dipsh!t.

Quote:
and to tell you the truth I havent seen much usefullness come from your name

Try harder. :roll:

Quote:
so get a life and get of 9-inches back

I have a life, 9-inch is a stupid fanboy and more people would agree with me then you. So to repeat myself, STFU!
May 4, 2006 11:40:05 PM

Quote:
Looks like Big ole Bad Action Man dont like it when people arent so nice to him.

No I just hate it when stupid noobs say stupid things.

Quote:
But seriously half of your post count is that stupid picture

Learn to count, dipsh!t.

Quote:
and to tell you the truth I havent seen much usefullness come from your name

Try harder. :roll:

Quote:
so get a life and get of 9-inches back

I have a life, 9-inch is a stupid fanboy and more people would agree with me then you. So to repeat myself, STFU!

Oh come on thats harsh even for you Actionman.
May 4, 2006 11:44:11 PM

Quote:

Word.
May 4, 2006 11:50:40 PM

He's a stupid noob (and probably an AMD fanboy), so no.
May 5, 2006 12:10:36 AM

Quote:
Come on Actionman for a superhero you should'nt be so harsh little kid's look up to you.
May 5, 2006 12:46:18 AM

Quote:

Not a noob. And I am on a Intel machine right now so get some amuzing comebacks or go back to your daily habit of retarded and pointless not to mention mean :evil:  posts :D 
May 5, 2006 12:52:09 AM

Quote:
Not a noob.

You joined in march. You = noob.

Quote:
go back to your daily habit of retarded and pointless not to mention mean Evil or Very Mad posts Very Happy

And you go back to being a stupid noob, you do it so well.
!