Hi, i have a 3.00GHZ, 1.0 of ram, fresh install copy of windows xp pro, i
have Bullet proof software spyware/adware removal, and lately when i go on
the interent using internet explorer it freezes...even when i do nothing on
the computer or no tasks are running..i've updated my computer have even
serivce pack 2...and this is really bothering me since it slows me down when
i do homework and research on this computer..please help asap..thanks in
advance..

Try using another spyware removal tool (adaware is good and it's free) / and
an antivirus.

This behavior could also be due to IE trying to load a page from a very slow
link / render a very complicated Web page

Regards,
Yuriy