Lost the 4th CD, how do I play FS2004 now?

Tags:
  • Games
  • CD-Rom
  • Microsoft
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
Share
August 3, 2005 10:55:05 AM

Hi,

Sorry to post this here. Is there a way to get the 4th CD if its lost?
or play FS2004?
Meanwhile I am stuck with the FS2002. And its not that fun.

Sam.

More about : lost 4th play fs2004

August 3, 2005 1:48:58 PM

What happened to yours? did it shatter?

I had that happen to me once. Put a CD in and heard a loud CRATCH sound. At
the time we couldn't figure out what made that sound, then opened up the CD
later....

2992

Check MS, only thing I can think of.

"Ohm" <sams@freeddns.org> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Sorry to post this here. Is there a way to get the 4th CD if its lost?
> or play FS2004?
> Meanwhile I am stuck with the FS2002. And its not that fun.
>
> Sam.

Anonymous
August 3, 2005 3:17:08 PM

Good reason to use the no-CD patch.
Anonymous
August 3, 2005 8:50:57 PM

"Ohm" <sams@freeddns.org> wrote in message
> Hi,
>
> Sorry to post this here. Is there a way to get the 4th CD if its lost?
> or play FS2004?
> Meanwhile I am stuck with the FS2002. And its not that fun.
>
> Sam.

Get the no-cd file. It is legal to use this if you own a legal fs2k4 sim.
There are two different versions, one for the original fs9.exe and another
one for the patched 9.1 version.

The latter one you can find here:
http://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads-cat-82.html

and on several other sites. If you need to find the original version, simply
use Google. It isn't hard to find

Gerard