Lost the 4th CD, how do I play FS2004 now?

Hi,

Sorry to post this here. Is there a way to get the 4th CD if its lost?
or play FS2004?
Meanwhile I am stuck with the FS2002. And its not that fun.

Sam.
3 answers Last reply
More about lost play fs2004

    What happened to yours? did it shatter?

    I had that happen to me once. Put a CD in and heard a loud CRATCH sound. At
    the time we couldn't figure out what made that sound, then opened up the CD
    later....

    2992

    Check MS, only thing I can think of.

    "Ohm" <sams@freeddns.org> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > Sorry to post this here. Is there a way to get the 4th CD if its lost?
    > or play FS2004?
    > Meanwhile I am stuck with the FS2002. And its not that fun.
    >
    > Sam.

    Good reason to use the no-CD patch.

    "Ohm" <sams@freeddns.org> wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > Sorry to post this here. Is there a way to get the 4th CD if its lost?
    > or play FS2004?
    > Meanwhile I am stuck with the FS2002. And its not that fun.
    >
    > Sam.

    Get the no-cd file. It is legal to use this if you own a legal fs2k4 sim.
    There are two different versions, one for the original fs9.exe and another
    one for the patched 9.1 version.

    The latter one you can find here:
    http://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads-cat-82.html

    and on several other sites. If you need to find the original version, simply
    use Google. It isn't hard to find

    Gerard

Games CD-Rom Microsoft Video Games