Extract audio from .swf

Is there a free program that will allow me to extract the audio from
..swf files. I would at times just like the music in them.

Thanks

Henry
1 answer Last reply
More about extract audio

    Henry wrote:
    > Is there a free program that will allow me to extract the audio from
    > .swf files. I would at times just like the music in them.

    I'm sure there is but haven't looked specifically, but also you can just
    click the Record button on your current Sound Recorder program (set it to
    at least pcm 22,050 16 bit) ..and record it that way.

    Rick

    > Thanks
    >
    > Henry

Audio Microsoft SWF Windows