Extract audio from .swf

Last response: in Windows 95/98/ME
Share
August 10, 2005 3:34:37 AM

Is there a free program that will allow me to extract the audio from
..swf files. I would at times just like the music in them.

Thanks

Henry

More about : extract audio swf

Anonymous
August 10, 2005 12:59:17 PM

Henry wrote:
> Is there a free program that will allow me to extract the audio from
> .swf files. I would at times just like the music in them.

I'm sure there is but haven't looked specifically, but also you can just
click the Record button on your current Sound Recorder program (set it to
at least pcm 22,050 16 bit) ..and record it that way.

Rick

!