Opening CH-Pedals for celaning...

Hi All,

Is it easy to open up the CH pedals and to give them a cleaning? Mine
are full of dust atm :(

Thanks,
C_S

You shouldn't have any problem with opening them up. I have to do this ohhh
about every four:five months. Not just to clean the dust but the slider
rails tend to get clogged so the pedals tend to stick. Just pay attention as
you open them up to make sure all the wires stay put>

Denis

On Wed, 03 Aug 2005 16:43:32 +0200, cool_smoe wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> Is it easy to open up the CH pedals and to give them a cleaning? Mine
> are full of dust atm :(

There are 8 screws, not 6....two of them are hidden under the little rubber
pads at the rear of the unit. Carefully remove them, take the unit apart
and begin cleaning.
It might be easier to remove the connector from the levers so you'll have
more space to work.

--

Marcel (SAG-21)
(Mmmmmm.....beer and doughnuts. - Homer Simpson)

dallas

"Marcel Kuijper"
> It might be easier to remove the connector from the levers so you'll have
> more space to work.

Studmuffin...

There are no levers on the rudder pedals.

Heh, heh....

Dallas

On Wed, 03 Aug 2005 21:57:39 GMT, Dallas wrote:

> Studmuffin...
>
> There are no levers on the rudder pedals.

There are in CRaSH builds them. :)

Doh!
I need a vacation.....

--

Marcel (SAG-21)
(I've got a baaad feeling about this.....)