WIN 98- LIST vs DETAILS pop-up box?

Jd

Is there a registry setting in Windows 98 that will permanently change the
pop-up boxes to the DETAILS view vs the LIST view?

Thanks!

What "pop-up boxes"? If you mean the file 'Open' and 'Save' dialog boxes, no.
--
Glen Ventura, MS MVP Shell/User, A+
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm

"jd" <groundzero@earthlink.net> wrote in message
> Is there a registry setting in Windows 98 that will permanently change the
> pop-up boxes to the DETAILS view vs the LIST view?
>
> Thanks!

Jd

Thanks, and you're correct- I do mean in the "save" dialog box.

As it is now, the default is always in the "list" format but at one time I
know the default was the "details" view.