Best Buy Unveils 9.7-Inch Insignia Flex Android Tablet

Status
Not open for further replies.

samwelaye

Distinguished
Apr 24, 2010
[citation][nom]clownbaby[/nom]so this will retail for what, $10? $12?[/citation]

It better. Make it anywhere near the nexus 7 and thats the better buy. make it anywhere near the asus tf300 and thats the better buy. I dont understand these big corporations, just like it says at the top "bestbuy looking to enter COMPETITIVE tablet market".... if youre entering a competitive market, you better be damn sure you have a competitive product. FFS bestbuy cmon

beardguy

Distinguished
Dec 10, 2010
I know it's personal preference, but I just can't imagine why anyone would want to lug around a 9.7 inch tablet. S***, if I'm bringing something that big around, it's going to be my laptop.

I'll stick with the ultra portable 7" form factor.

halcyon

Splendid
Not this tablet, but high-end Android tablets need to start boasting 2GB or more of RAM so they all work as well as (or better??) than the SGS3. While I like many things about my Asus Transformer Pad Infinity its UI is not as smooth as on my SGS3. ...and as far as this Insignia tablet. Who is going to really want this considering the alternatives.

[citation][nom]beardguy[/nom]I know it's personal preference, but I just can't imagine why anyone would want to lug around a 9.7 inch tablet. S***, if I'm bringing something that big around, it's going to be my laptop. I'll stick with the ultra portable 7" form factor.[/citation]
A question of personal preference. Same reason some people wear plaid and others avoid it.
My 10" tablet makes my eyes comfortable when I read.

G

my 2 year old has one. loves it!! great for games and Netflix. haven't messed with it too much to complain about anything...

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS