"V S Rawat" <VSRawat@Invalid.none> wrote in message
news:%23%23SsiKDoFHA.2180@TK2MSFTNGP15.phx.gbl...
| TEST:ignore

On Sat, 13 Aug 2005 15:00:23 -0400, "PCR" <pcrrcp@netzero.net> wrote:

>Don't you want to know if it works?

He wants, I think -- but doesn't know that there is a
"microsoft.public.test.here" newsgroup, where everyone can answer his own
question.

--
Mikhail Zhilin
MS MVP (Windows - Shell/User)

Shhh! If they start answering their own questions, what will we do?

--
Thanks or Good Luck,
There may be humor in this post, and,
"Mikhail Zhilin" <mwz@x.REMOVEx.aha.ru> wrote in message
| On Sat, 13 Aug 2005 15:00:23 -0400, "PCR" <pcrrcp@netzero.net> wrote:
|
| >Don't you want to know if it works?
|
| He wants, I think -- but doesn't know that there is a
| "microsoft.public.test.here" newsgroup, where everyone can answer his
own
| question.
|
| --
| Mikhail Zhilin
| MS MVP (Windows - Shell/User)
| http://www.aha.ru/~mwz
| Sorry, no technical support by e-mail.
| Please reply to the newsgroups only.
| ======

> Shhh! If they start answering their own questions, what will we do?

Watch! See if people can find their own answers - then tell them what to do.

Uhuh. But still.

--
"jkb" <nospam> wrote in message
| > Shhh! If they start answering their own questions, what will we do?
|
| Watch! See if people can find their own answers - then tell them what
to do.

PCR, Help!!!!
Hi, I looked around for a post that was not too distant yet seemed
to be over with but one that you were involved in. (I am hoping that
you read all replies to your posts.)
PCR, I have been hijacked and my dial-up connection is racing
bytes in and out.
I am asking that you please take a look at my post "dial up theft"
on the 8/15/05, it is a registry issue I now believe and you are someone
I trust in this area as your replies to other people are always easy to
follow and in depth.
Look at replies to "David" as the most details are there. I appreciate any
help you can offer.

...Rex..

I'll go look again. I see there is recent activity in it. I will enter,
unless it seems to be over OR I think I have nothing good/new to offer.
Normally, I'd say to try HiJackThis or to look closely at the Startup
Group, including Win.ini & System.ini.