outlook express

Runnng Windows 98 SE and have been looking at email thru web mail.
Opened Outlook Express and apparently has been set up at one time.
Outlook Express downloaded all messages from web mail and shows the message
titles on the top half of the screen but the bottom half is blank.
I double clicked a message and it opens another window but it too is blank.

Is there asetting I missed?

Is the machine up-to-date at Windows Update? Is IE6 SP1 installed?

Try this:

Start > Run > (type in) Regsvr32 /inetcomm.dll (note the space) > OK
--
OE6-specific newsgroup:
OE General newsgroup:

~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)