Cant log into my computer windows 7 wrong password

Status
Not open for further replies.

wesley bodiam

Distinguished
Apr 18, 2011
Hey,my computer wont let me log into my profile, on the windows sign in screen it has my bros profile and other users icon but mine isnt there and if i put in my name and password is always says either my password or name is wrong, i went into the administators account and took off my password and then retried logging in but still no luck, i've never had this problem before but all my college work is on the profile, is this fixable without removing the profile completely?

maciacia1

Distinguished
Apr 19, 2011
the "NAME" as i found out myself by accident like u i guess, is the one you put when you installed OS, or booted it first time, it can be the PC name, without the -PC at the end. hope it helps you

alisonbowles

Distinguished
Apr 22, 2011
Wesley, this has happened on TWO of my computers within the last couple of days. My guess is that an update to windows has screwed up our computers. My stuff was backed up offline so I'm now using my guest profile but I think were were f****d by the updates.

Or there's a virus out there that both of my computers caught at the same time!

Alison

uixpirt

Distinguished
Jul 7, 2011
Emm.. you may remember the wrong password or someone hack your computer and change the password.
Anyway, you need to get access to you windows 7 now. You can make a Windows password reset disk to reset your password:

Related Tutorial: How to Recover Forgotten Windows 7 Password ?
http://www.windows7password.net/forgot-windows-7-password/

So, is it easy? Luck!

emailwonyi

Distinguished
Sep 27, 2011
Forgot windows 7 password, There is an easy way to recover Windows 7 Passwords required no reinstalling Windows OS and no computer skills. You can download a windows password reset tool on the internet. It can reset Windows login Passwords. You could get back into Windows just within few minutes. A week ago, I reset my windows 7 password successfully.

Status
Not open for further replies.