Program definitions

Can somebody direct me to a website that explains in brief terms what the
various Windows' program do? I get these messages that some program has
closed down, but don't really know what it means. Latest one was
msgsvr32.exe. Thanks.
4 answers Last reply
More about program definitions

    =?Utf-8?B?UE1T?= <PMS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:997FE0FB-
    D3E7-486A-BF37-67941779D6F2@microsoft.com:

    > Can somebody direct me to a website that explains in brief terms what the
    > various Windows' program do? I get these messages that some program has
    > closed down, but don't really know what it means. Latest one was
    > msgsvr32.exe. Thanks.

    http://www.processlibrary.com/

    Thank you. Just what I needed.

    www.thetasklist.com

    "PMS" <PMS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Can somebody direct me to a website that explains in brief terms
    what the
    > various Windows' program do? I get these messages that some program
    has
    > closed down, but don't really know what it means. Latest one was
    > msgsvr32.exe. Thanks.

    Thank you, too.

    "Mik" wrote:

    > www.thetasklist.com
    >

    > "PMS" <PMS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > Can somebody direct me to a website that explains in brief terms
    > what the
    > > various Windows' program do? I get these messages that some program
    > has
    > > closed down, but don't really know what it means. Latest one was
    > > msgsvr32.exe. Thanks.

Microsoft Windows