Program definitions

Last response: in Windows 95/98/ME
August 17, 2005 4:13:44 PM

Can somebody direct me to a website that explains in brief terms what the
various Windows' program do? I get these messages that some program has
closed down, but don't really know what it means. Latest one was
msgsvr32.exe. Thanks.

More about : program definitions

Anonymous
August 17, 2005 4:22:07 PM

=?Utf-8?B?UE1T?= <PMS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:997FE0FB-
D3E7-486A-BF37-67941779D6F2@microsoft.com:

> Can somebody direct me to a website that explains in brief terms what the
> various Windows' program do? I get these messages that some program has
> closed down, but don't really know what it means. Latest one was
> msgsvr32.exe. Thanks.

http://www.processlibrary.com/
Anonymous
August 17, 2005 5:10:01 PM

Thank you. Just what I needed.

"Fuzzy Logic" wrote:

> =?Utf-8?B?UE1T?= <PMS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in news:997FE0FB-
> D3E7-486A-BF37-67941779D6F2@microsoft.com:
>
> > Can somebody direct me to a website that explains in brief terms what the
> > various Windows' program do? I get these messages that some program has
> > closed down, but don't really know what it means. Latest one was
> > msgsvr32.exe. Thanks.
>
> http://www.processlibrary.com/

Related resources
August 19, 2005 1:17:30 AM

www.thetasklist.com

"PMS" <PMS@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Can somebody direct me to a website that explains in brief terms
what the
> various Windows' program do? I get these messages that some program
has
> closed down, but don't really know what it means. Latest one was
> msgsvr32.exe. Thanks.
Anonymous
August 19, 2005 1:17:31 AM

Thank you, too.