Change drive labels for removable drives

Last response: in Windows 95/98/ME
August 17, 2005 7:31:42 PM

Is it possible to change the labels for removable drives? If so how.
I can change them in XP by adding a key value in the registry but it
doesn't seem to work with 98
Thanks
Anonymous
August 17, 2005 10:33:35 PM

I don't believe Windows 98 supports this.

"kirst" <kirst99@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> Is it possible to change the labels for removable drives? If so how.
> I can change them in XP by adding a key value in the registry but it
> doesn't seem to work with 98
> Thanks

August 18, 2005 9:40:05 AM

Maybe you should ask ur boyfriend. Techie things are not for little
girls to play at. Instead of trying to break his pc, you could cook
him a nice rhubarb crumble or somethin.
Anonymous
August 18, 2005 12:45:49 PM

Letter Assigner may help you: http://www.v72735.f2s.com/LetAssig/