RUNTIME ERROR 226 at 02486763 ??

just recently i am getting this "runtime error 226 at 02486763" "OK popup" on
occasion. When I reboot, it will go away for awhile, but eventually it
returns. The best I can tell, it is popping up when I open a "desktop icon"
or a "file folder" and it does not appear when I click on the file itself.
It will not let me get into the file folder until I click on the "OK" button,
then it will let me access the file folder. Does anyone know what is causing
this thing to popup? I have never seen this one before. Any help would be
greatly appreciated, thank you.
1 answer Last reply
More about runtime error 02486763

    Are you sure it is 226, & not...?...

    • Error Message: Runtime Error 216
    (259279) - When you start Windows, Internet Explorer, or a Windows-based
    program, you may receive the following error message: Runtime Error 216
    at Address This issue can occur if your computer is infected with a
    SubSeven Trojan virus. To determine if your...
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;259279

    • Error Message: Runtime Error 216 at 00009275
    (189989) - When you run Internet Explorer , you may receive the
    following error message: Runtime Error 216 at 00009275. Note that this
    behavior may occur intermittently. This issue can occur if you are
    running the Oakley SmartWheel version 1.0 mouse driver....
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;189989

    --
    Thanks or Good Luck,
    There may be humor in this post, and,
    "mrbigbry" <mrbigbry@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    | just recently i am getting this "runtime error 226 at 02486763" "OK
    popup" on
    | occasion. When I reboot, it will go away for awhile, but eventually it
    | returns. The best I can tell, it is popping up when I open a "desktop
    icon"
    | or a "file folder" and it does not appear when I click on the file
    itself.
    | It will not let me get into the file folder until I click on the "OK"
    button,
    | then it will let me access the file folder. Does anyone know what is
    causing
    | this thing to popup? I have never seen this one before. Any help
    would be
    | greatly appreciated, thank you.

Runtime Microsoft Windows