Where to find translations of commands into foreign langua..

Trying to install win98, but I don´t want to run scandisk. I was earlier
advised to use a switch: "/is" on setup to pass scandisk. However, I´m using
a finnish win98, where this switch doesn´t work for some reason? Any idea how
these switches might work in foreign language editions or where to find out??
Cheers

There is translation for switches: in ALL language versions they are the same
as in the non-localized version of Windows.

Make sure you don't forget the Space when type this command:

setup /is

If the problem remains... See if there is a program Setupcor.exe in the same
folder as Setup.exe. If yes -- run:

Setupcor /is

instead. Setupcor.exe is a copy of the non-localized version of Setup.exe, and
is using when localized Setup.exe causes some problems, the most common of
which is: computer hangs after you run Setup, with the cursor blinking at the
left upper corner of the black display.

--
Mikhail Zhilin
MS MVP (Windows - Shell/User)

On Tue, 23 Aug 2005 13:37:52 +0400, Mikhail Zhilin <mwz@x.REMOVEx.aha.ru>
wrote:

>There is translation for switches: in ALL language versions they are ......

Sorry, typo. Has to be:

There is NO translation for switches: .....................