Another little challenge

Justin

The Castlegar challenge reminded me of a challenge that a friend made.

Land a Cesna 172 at EGDP.

Regards

Grimbor

Now that's funny.. I did it on my first try, well sort of... I was a few
feet short of the runway, the next two times I stalled and then the 4th time
I did it...

That must be some kind of mistake...Just like in BC Prince George I think it
is, according to FS it is under water.

73's

Joe

VE5JL.com

"Justin" <usenet@grimbor.co.uk> wrote in message
> The Castlegar challenge reminded me of a challenge that a friend made.
>
> Land a Cesna 172 at EGDP.
>
> Regards
>
> Grimbor

man that's bizarre!
Landed on 4th attempe more by luck than judgement!

being that I fly a 172 in real life and that I've been practicing circuits
for months, I think is more than luck. Skill and good brakes have a lot to
do with it!!