sipura 2000, where to buy ?

rein

Distinguished
Jun 23, 2004

I'm ready to get into voip. I need a sipura 2000. What's a good place
to buy from ?

Rein <rruiterNO-SPAM@NO-SPAMyahoo.com> writes:

>I'm ready to get into voip. I need a sipura 2000. What's a good place
>to buy from ?

http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q=sipura+spa-2000&hl=en&lr=&tab=wf&scoring=p
I've been buying them from Voxilla and VoipSupply. Voxilla offers
support and a bunch of "free" minutes but I haven't used either. (I'd
buy more from Voxilla but VoipSupply's ordering system is much better.)

LiveVoIP recommends Cylogistics but I haven't tried them.
http://cylogistics.comtelligence.net/cgi-bin/evoque?cylogistics.id+979751561

--kyler