• 0 %
  • desktop
  • 0 %
  • BTX sizes
  • 0 %
  • What ever holds the parts.
  • 23 %
May 6, 2006 5:16:05 AM

OK so i got my qpack the other day and I'm already imagining the blue coolant lines strategically placed through out its core. but one problem. I'm sure it can be done but i want a kit that will work no mods required. or just a 120mm rad and a res that will work fine in the space constraints. Ive got every thing else handled but i really wanna water cool this thing and keep it semi-mobile...what a qpack was intended for. so if any of you guys could help me out on the little dilemma id be very grateful. o cant be an external system!!! Ty guys! GG :p 

More about : pack water cooling

May 6, 2006 5:23:24 PM

Quote:
OK so i got my qpack the other day and I'm already imagining the blue coolant lines strategically placed through out its core. but one problem. I'm sure it can be done but i want a kit that will work no mods required. or just a 120mm rad and a res that will work fine in the space constraints. Ive got every thing else handled but i really wanna water cool this thing and keep it semi-mobile...what a qpack was intended for. so if any of you guys could help me out on the little dilemma id be very grateful. o cant be an external system!!! Ty guys! GG :p 

ok, after the 2nd poster im confused, anyways use the gigabyte 3d Galaxy. its a liquid kit.
May 7, 2006 12:18:52 AM

hay thanks guys really. any more expieriance would be awesome
!