Start button does not function

Hi All,

We have an application written in VB6 for Windows 98 from last 7 or 8
years. We have stripped down version of Win 98 on the machines where
this application runs.
We made some enhancements to the application and when we deploy it
start button does not function (right click works) the only difference
is the machine where we did build is a new machine with Win 98 etc..

Right now we are clueless on what is causing this. Any pointers will be
appreciated.

Thansk a lot.

Regards
Sobhan

You need to ask this in one of the VB newsgroups. There may be if you're
lucky, a few here that could be of possible help, but unlikely since it is not
an issue with 98 yet most likely in your apps code.

--

Brian A. Sesko { MS MVP_Shell/User }
http://basconotw.mvps.org/

Suggested posting do's/don'ts: http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm