kernell 32.dll

Got messages Msngr caused an invalid page fault in module kernell 32.dll.
Was told by MSN that I had a corrupt file and I need to reinstall MSN. I did
that and now I am getting that message again. What should I do?
--
Joni
1 answer Last reply

    I suspect that you have misspelled words in the error message. Please post
    again and make sure the error message is reported verbatim. Also, what is
    going when the message appears?

    --
    Regards

    Ron Badour, MS MVP for W98
    Tips: http://home.satx.rr.com/badour
    Knowledge Base Info:

    "Joni" <Joni@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Got messages Msngr caused an invalid page fault in module kernell 32.dll.
    > Was told by MSN that I had a corrupt file and I need to reinstall MSN. I
    > did
    > that and now I am getting that message again. What should I do?
    > --
    > Joni

MSN Microsoft DLL Windows