Prevent hyperlinks from changing colors

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win98.gen_discussion,microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6.browser (More info?)

Is there a way to change Windows' and IE's basic behavior of changing
the color of a hyperlink when it's been used? In my browser an unused
hyperlink is blue, a used one is dark red or purple. Can I adjust it so
that they links are always the same color?

Larry
1 answer Last reply
More about prevent hyperlinks changing colors
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win98.gen_discussion,microsoft.public.windows.inetexplorer.ie6.browser (More info?)

    Hi,
    This can be changed from Internet Options> General> Colors. Choose the same
    color for visited/unvisited links.

    Don
    [MS MVP- IE/OE]

    "Larry" <larry328NOSPAM@att.net> wrote in message
    > Is there a way to change Windows' and IE's basic behavior of changing
    > the color of a hyperlink when it's been used? In my browser an unused
    > hyperlink is blue, a used one is dark red or purple. Can I adjust it so
    > that they links are always the same color?
    >
    > Larry

Internet Explorer Browsers Microsoft Windows