viewing photos

alex

im unable to view my photos due to myself hitting f10=startup when i start my
pc up it now goes to the start up menu in trying to view my photos it`s like
looking at them through thin mesh. can anyone help?

You are going to have to give us more-understandable info. Some brands of computer
use the F10 key at boot to enter the BIOS setup program. Shall I assume that is
what you are referring to?
What did you do in the BIOS setup while you were in there?

You say when you start your computer now, "it goes to the startup menu in trying to
view my photos" What on earth does that mean? Or, is there supposed to be a period
after the word "menu"? Please punctuate your post or no one can understand what you
are stating.

When you say that upon starting, it goes to the startup menu, shall I assume you
mean the Startup Menu which shows Normal, Logged, Safe Mode, and so forth?

When you get into Windows, click Start>Run, type: msconfig and click OK.
Click the Advanced button, on the General tab.
Un-check the boxes for: "VGA 640 x480 x16" and for "Enable Startup Menu"
Click OK all the way out, then restart when prompted.
--
Glen Ventura, MS MVP Shell/User, A+
http://dts-l.org/goodpost.htm