how to use two or more monitors with one processer Win 98 SE

I am giving a talk to a larger audience, using powerpoint. There will
be more people than can see on just one screen.

How can you link up one or more extra extra monitors to one processer ?

I only want to show the same powerpoint presentation, not different
programs on different screens.

Thanks friends for your help. Jim.
2 answers Last reply
More about monitors processer

    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=svga+signal+splitter&meta=

    --

    Adaware http://www.lavasoft.de
    spybot http://security.kolla.de

    _
    <jimsunz@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > I am giving a talk to a larger audience, using powerpoint. There will
    > be more people than can see on just one screen.
    >
    > How can you link up one or more extra extra monitors to one processer ?
    >

    > I only want to show the same powerpoint presentation, not different
    > programs on different screens.
    >
    > Thanks friends for your help. Jim.

    too fast on the send button

    second line should be
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=svga+signal+splitter&meta
    " for a supplier closest to you"

    --

    "AlmostBob" <anonymous1@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=svga+signal+splitter&meta=
    >
    > --
    >
    > Adaware http://www.lavasoft.de
    > spybot http://security.kolla.de
    > AVG free antivirus http://www.grisoft.com
    > Etrust/Vet/CA.online Antivirus scan
    > http://www3.ca.com/securityadvisor/virusinfo/scan.aspx
    > Panda online AntiVirus scan http://www.pandasoftware.com/ActiveScan/
    > Catalog of removal tools (1)
    > http://www.pandasoftware.com/download/utilities/
    > Catalog of removal tools (2)
    > http://www3.ca.com/securityadvisor/newsinfo/collateral.aspx?CID=40387
    > Blocking Unwanted Parasites with a Hosts file
    > http://mvps.org/winhelp2002/hosts.htm
    > links provided as a courtesy, read all instructions on the pages before
    > use
    > Grateful thanks to the authors/webmasters
    >
    > _
    > <jimsunz@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    > > I am giving a talk to a larger audience, using powerpoint. There will
    > > be more people than can see on just one screen.
    > >
    > > How can you link up one or more extra extra monitors to one processer ?
    > >

    > > I only want to show the same powerpoint presentation, not different
    > > programs on different screens.
    > >
    > > Thanks friends for your help. Jim.

Monitors PowerPoint Windows