Add & remove shortcuts from RHS Bottom Bar

I want to add/ remove a short cut from the RHS Bar in the windows 98
operating system (exactly near where the Time displays).

Please advise me the method.

Regards.

Irshad

To remove:
1. Uninstall the application.
2. Check if the application has the option not to show in the system
tray.
3.Disable in Msconfig
(Start-Run-MSCONFIG-Startup tab)

....Alan
--
Alan Edwards, MS MVP W95/98 Systems
http://dts-l.org/index.html

On Sun, 28 Aug 2005 23:37:30 -0700, "Irshad Alam"
<IrshadAlam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>I want to add/ remove a short cut from the RHS Bar in the windows 98
>operating system (exactly near where the Time displays).
>
>Please advise me the method.
>
>Regards.
>
>Irshad

Thanks to your reply.

But how to add a short cut just next to clock on the Right side to the
Windows Bottom bar.

Please advise.

regards.

Irshad.

"Alan Edwards" wrote:

> To remove:
> 1. Uninstall the application.
> 2. Check if the application has the option not to show in the system
> tray.
> 3.Disable in Msconfig
> (Start-Run-MSCONFIG-Startup tab)
>
> ....Alan
> --
> Alan Edwards, MS MVP W95/98 Systems
> http://dts-l.org/index.html
>
> On Sun, 28 Aug 2005 23:37:30 -0700, "Irshad Alam"
> <IrshadAlam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>
> >I want to add/ remove a short cut from the RHS Bar in the windows 98
> >operating system (exactly near where the Time displays).
> >
> >Please advise me the method.
> >
> >Regards.
> >
> >Irshad

Normally, if an application allows itself to be added to the system
tray, it will do that itself at Startup or give you the option.
Some applications are not written to show there, though there are tray
managers that can add shortcuts if you really want them.

....Alan
--
Alan Edwards, MS MVP W95/98 Systems
http://dts-l.org/index.html

On Sat, 3 Sep 2005 03:53:02 -0700, "Irshad Alam"
<IrshadAlam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:

>Thanks to your reply.
>
>But how to add a short cut just next to clock on the Right side to the
>Windows Bottom bar.
>
>Please advise.
>
>regards.
>

>Irshad.
>

>"Alan Edwards" wrote:
>
>> To remove:
>> 1. Uninstall the application.
>> 2. Check if the application has the option not to show in the system
>> tray.
>> 3.Disable in Msconfig
>> (Start-Run-MSCONFIG-Startup tab)
>>
>> ....Alan
>> --
>> Alan Edwards, MS MVP W95/98 Systems
>> http://dts-l.org/index.html
>>
>> On Sun, 28 Aug 2005 23:37:30 -0700, "Irshad Alam"
>> <IrshadAlam@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote:
>>
>> >I want to add/ remove a short cut from the RHS Bar in the windows 98
>> >operating system (exactly near where the Time displays).
>> >
>> >Please advise me the method.
>> >
>> >Regards.
>> >
>> >Irshad

TRENDING THREADS