wireless intellimouse explorer

Will a wireless intellimouse explorer work with win 98se
6 answers Last reply
More about wireless intellimouse explorer

    In news:E8AE9B7F-7F37-43A9-9521-5228FD077310@microsoft.com,
    twb <twb@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

    > Will a wireless intellimouse explorer work with win 98se

    Does not appear to:

    http://www.microsoft.com/hardware/mouseandkeyboard/systemrequirements.aspx?pid=002

    2k on up is what's listed as the requirements.

    Galen

    Sherlock Holmes

    It did two years ago when I last had a wireless mouse; however, as pointed
    out by Galen, the ad now says W2K or higher. I don't have a wireless mouse
    right now to try but I would not be surprised if it worked with W98SE

    --
    Regards

    Ron Badour, MS MVP for W98
    Tips: http://home.satx.rr.com/badour
    Knowledge Base Info:

    "twb" <twb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Will a wireless intellimouse explorer work with win 98se

    Thanks for the help, I will try it out

    In news:30E7F5E4-F6A4-4E6C-94DA-1EFACEFBE487@microsoft.com,
    twb <twb@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

    > Thanks for the help, I will try it out
    >
    > "Ron Badour" wrote:
    >
    >> It did two years ago when I last had a wireless mouse; however, as
    >> pointed out by Galen, the ad now says W2K or higher. I don't have a
    >> wireless mouse right now to try but I would not be surprised if it
    >> worked with W98SE
    >>
    >> --
    >> Regards
    >>

    >> Ron Badour, MS MVP for W98
    >> Tips: http://home.satx.rr.com/badour
    >> Knowledge Base Info:
    >> http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?pr=kbinfo
    >>

    >> "twb" <twb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >>> Will a wireless intellimouse explorer work with win 98se

    The last Intellimouse I bought was the wireless 2.0... I happen to have
    recently done up a 98se box and if you really want I can test it on it. If
    you already have the mouse then so be it, testing it on your own is as good
    as I'd do. However, if you do not and want to know if it works before you
    buy it then let me/us know and it's a simple matter of moving three feet and
    wheeling the chair sideways. (Not difficult but I'm headed to bed inside of
    2 minutes with any luck.)

    Galen

    Sherlock Holmes

    On Tue, 30 Aug 2005 04:53:01 -0700, twb
    <twb@discussions.microsoft.com> put finger to keyboard and composed:

    >Will a wireless intellimouse explorer work with win 98se

    This post describes my negative experience:
    http://groups.google.com/group/microsoft.public.mshardware.product/msg/ee6c6623b41b39fe?dmode=source&hl=en

    - Franc Zabkar

    Hi TWB,
    I've been using a Microsoft IntelliPoint mouse V4.00.0657.0 for about 3 years now and it works just fine. Tend not to use the programme specific buttons though.
    --
    * * Pebble in Boulder * *
    who would never underestimate the humble floppy

    --

    Name: MULTIMEDIA 800AU*
    Microprocessor: Intel Pentium Ill 800MHz
    "twb" <twb@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:E8AE9B7F-7F37-43A9-9521-5228FD077310@microsoft.com...
    > Will a wireless intellimouse explorer work with win 98se

Wireless Intellimouse Explorer Microsoft Windows