CH Pro Pedals - How heavy?!

I'm travelling to Colorado and Utah next month from the UK and have the
opportunity to order goods from the USA and pick them up in Denver. The CH
Pro Pedals are significantly cheaper there so I am wondering how practical
it is to bring a set back!
Could some kind person give me an idea of their weight and (less
importantly) the dimension of the box they come in! Many thanks.

Chris

william

Mfg #300-111 USB version
Shipping weight 8.0 lbs
Shipping dim: 8"H x 13.25"W x 15.75"D

Bill

"William" <alone@home.com> wrote in message
> Mfg #300-111 USB version
> Shipping weight 8.0 lbs
> Shipping dim: 8"H x 13.25"W x 15.75"D
>
> Bill

Blimey Bill that was quick; where did you find the info from?

Chris

william

> "William" <alone@home.com> wrote in message
>> Mfg #300-111 USB version
>> Shipping weight 8.0 lbs
>> Shipping dim: 8"H x 13.25"W x 15.75"D
>>
>> Bill
>>

> Blimey Bill that was quick; where did you find the info from?
>
> Chris
I am a software reseller/dealer and have access to product information
Bill

> "Chris Curtis" <chris@nospam.net> wrote in message
>> "William" <alone@home.com> wrote in message
>>> Mfg #300-111 USB version
>>> Shipping weight 8.0 lbs
>>> Shipping dim: 8"H x 13.25"W x 15.75"D
>>>
>>> Bill
>>>

>> Blimey Bill that was quick; where did you find the info from?
>>
>> Chris
> I am a software reseller/dealer and have access to product information
> Bill
I'm still impressed!
Thank you.

Chris