Help !!

September 15, 2004 3:55:40 PM

I can't get the tasks in my "Scheduled Tasks" to go on.

When I right click on a scheduled task, and then click on Properties, I get
the following error message:

General Page Initialization failed.
The specific error is:
0x80070534: No mapping between account names and security ID was
done.

Can anyone tell me what this means and how to fix it. Thank you.

Tony

More about : question

September 16, 2004 3:31:02 AM

http://www.mcse.ms/archive71-2004-2-357957.html