PS Guard

PS Guard kept appearing and scaning. I have tried removing and uninstall it.
But It kept appearing almost everyday. How do I prevent this once and for
all??
1 answer Last reply
More about guard

    Checking for/Help with Hijackware
    http://aumha.org/a/parasite.htm
    http://aumha.org/a/quickfix.htm
    http://aumha.net/viewtopic.php?t=5878
    http://mvps.org/winhelp2002/unwanted.htm
    http://inetexplorer.mvps.org/archive/tshoot.html

    When all else fails, HijackThis v1.99.1
    (http://aumha.net/downloads/hijackthis.zip) is the preferred tool to use.
    It will help you to both identify and remove any hijackware/spyware. **Post
    your log to http://forums.spywareinfo.com/,
    http://castlecops.com/forum67.html or http://aumha.net/viewforum.php?f=30
    for expert analysis, not here.**

    --
    ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)

    Janet wrote:
    > PS Guard kept appearing and scaning. I have tried removing and uninstall
    > it. But It kept appearing almost everyday. How do I prevent this once and
    > for all??

Microsoft Windows