FINALLY I CRACKED IT

Hey folks i did it

I cracked FS Passeners 2004

I cracked it on my own and without any help

As though i have have seen you all dont help out in any form

Now i can use it from any airport

It was hard yo crack it but i did it

Now no need u beg for it in front of hopless creatures

HI haaaaa !!!!

I am not a theif

This is also my hobby

I cracked it

Its not a big deal every body does that

If u dont know how to do that then thats not my problem

Ok

this means u r not from coputer world as though its caleed cracking
hacking etc

this is also my hobby and there r lots of people like me who do it

There r also proffetionals who crack or hack big site

SO i have just cracked a small software

Got it

So dont call me a theif call me a Hacker

I like that

>> So dont call me a theif call me a Hacker
>
>With your grasp on grammar and spelling, I have a few other choice names in
>mind.

Good idea but not feeding the troll would be a better one, twit
filters are included in every good newsreader :)

===
Best Regards
Katy

hey people out there i dont wanna fight or have war of words with you
all

Actually if you dont believe me then i dont have any problems as i have
donw it specificly coz you all challenged me that it cant be done

So i applied full throttel to my brain power and finnally did it

If you still have the doubts then that not my problems

As as you speak abt the english and grammer

My mother tounge is Hindi and not english

But still i know it and i use it casually as its not my language so i
dont need to be perfect in it

I know better english but i am a bit lazy in typing and bad at
spellings thats Y i make mistakes

Got my point

Do what ever you all wanna do

As you wont affect me

I am enjoying FS Passengers 2004 which i can fly in India

And spending money is not my problem

But waisting is as i get limited pocket money !!!

I UNDERSTOOD

and now i dont wanna have any argue over it again

Ok

You do what you wanna do and let me do what i want to do

Tell me how to change the default transition altitude in fs9 as when i
change it below 18000' ATC say that is am below my assigned altitude

I wanna change it to 4000' as of now

So help out

I asked for the reply to change the default altitude not the comments
onmy self

So better help me ut in that then say what ever you wanna say

Hacker, cracker, ramraider, burglar, pickpocket, catburglar, confidence
trickster, fraudster.

Hey guess what buddy. All of the above have professionals in their ranks. By
definition, they make their living out of their criminal activities and by
definition, they are career criminals. If you deny the owner of worldly
goods including property or intellectual rights with the intention of
permanently depriving the owner via physical removal, contravention of terms
and conditions of copyright or non payment, it is theft.

all of the above are thieves and just because they may be professionals,
this does not justify their actions as acceptable behaviour in normal
society. I always laugh at how people like you try to justify themselves by
hanging on to a flock of sheep believing that because others do things it
must be OK.

So in conclusion, I suggest that you go away and hang out with he other
low-lives in your flock......Baaaaah.

Oh.. One more thing.... If you want to continue your little play, or
argument with words or scemantics, howabout learning to to construct some
half decent written English language first!

GROW UP LITTLE BOY

MS

"amangill" <amangill@forums.simradar.com> wrote in message
> this means u r not from coputer world as though its caleed cracking
> hacking etc
>
> this is also my hobby and there r lots of people like me who do it
>
> There r also proffetionals who crack or hack big site
>
> SO i have just cracked a small software
>
> Got it
>
> So dont call me a theif call me a Hacker
>
> I like that

> With your grasp on grammar and spelling, I have a few other choice names
> in
> mind.

Well said!

D.

Amazing how some people have no sense of right or wrong. Stealing is always
wrong. I'm a trained locksmith and can open and drive away almost any car
without the keys. If that made it right, I'd be driving a BMW instead of a
Ford Taurus.

HermanNelson

william

"HermanNelson" <byline1not@charter.net> wrote in message
> Amazing how some people have no sense of right or wrong. Stealing is
> always wrong. I'm a trained locksmith and can open and drive away almost
> any car without the keys. If that made it right, I'd be driving a BMW
> instead of a Ford Taurus.
>
> HermanNelson
Is that close to my 96 Chevy S10? :)

Simon

Distinguished
Feb 16, 2001

> Hey folks i did it
>
> I cracked FS Passeners 2004
>
> I cracked it on my own and without any help

You didn't crack it, maybe someone gave you the code.
You don't strike me as a cracker.

I work with hackers/crackers all the time, and you just don't fit the
profile at all.

Who ever gave you their registration code should be ashamed.

Simon

stevej

Distinguished
Nov 23, 2004

I think you are right Simon, this D1ckhe** couldn't crack an egg

In article <1123262352.21685@forums.simradar.com>,
amangill@forums.simradar.com says...
> So i applied full throttel to my brain power and finnally did it

Given the particular brain involved, the possible visions are staggering

putt .. putt .. putt ..

Cool. I'm forwarding this post and your others to the authorities.

John

HermanNelson wrote:
> Amazing how some people have no sense of right or wrong. Stealing is always
> wrong. I'm a trained locksmith and can open and drive away almost any car
> without the keys. If that made it right, I'd be driving a BMW instead of a
> Ford Taurus.

Not mine you can't.

Open, yeah, drive no.

John :)

Mark Seery wrote:
> Hacker, cracker, ramraider, burglar, pickpocket, catburglar, confidence
> trickster, fraudster.

....congressman, senator, undersecretary of state for public diplomacy
and public affairs, special prosecutor, chief justice of the supreme
court...

--Ooops, sorry, thought we were playing free-association games here.

John

Amangil:

Pay close attention to what I'm just about to write, because this may
have moral, financial and legal consequences for you.

You are posting to a 'Public' newsgroup via a 'private' service
(simradar) When you registered in simradar.com you agreed to a TOS
(Terms of Service) which, among other things included the following
statement:

--- quote ------------------------------------------------------------

We reserve the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information
we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising
from any message posted by you.

If a FSP representative requests information about you, I'll have to
provide it and notify you of this action. In three years this would be
the first time something like this happens, save yourself (or your
parents) the humiliation and trouble and refrain from bothering members
in this newsgroup.

I suggest you PAY for what you stole if you don't want to make a big
deal out of this. I'm also suspending your posting privileges
immediately.

So ah heck off :cool:

>I UNDERSTOOD
>
> and now i dont wanna have any argue over it again
>
> Ok
>
> You do what you wanna do and let me do what i want to do
>
> Tell me how to change the default transition altitude in fs9 as when i
> change it below 18000' ATC say that is am below my assigned altitude
>
> I wanna change it to 4000' as of now
>
> So help out

??

amangill wrote:
> hey people out there i dont wanna fight or have war of words with you
> all
>
> Actually if you dont believe me then i dont have any problems as i have
> donw it specificly coz you all challenged me that it cant be done
>
> So i applied full throttel to my brain power and finnally did it

Could you apply "full throttel" to your spelling power now?

John

dallas

"amangill"
> this is also my hobby and there r lots of people like me who do it
> There r also proffetionals who crack or hack big site

So, did you ever crack Flight1's wrapper for the Cessna 152?

No?...

You must not be a very good "cracker hacker".

Too bad, it's really an outstanding aircraft, I was just flying it last
night... It's perfect for student pilots. I just never seem to get tired
of flying it.

Dallas

(That'll keep him busy for the rest of the year :)

TRENDING THREADS