FINALLY I CRACKED IT

Hey folks i did it

I cracked FS Passeners 2004

I cracked it on my own and without any help

As though i have have seen you all dont help out in any form

Now i can use it from any airport

It was hard yo crack it but i did it

Now no need u beg for it in front of hopless creatures

HI haaaaa !!!!

More about finally cracked

    I am not a theif

    This is also my hobby

    I cracked it

    Its not a big deal every body does that

    If u dont know how to do that then thats not my problem

    Ok

    this means u r not from coputer world as though its caleed cracking
    hacking etc

    this is also my hobby and there r lots of people like me who do it

    There r also proffetionals who crack or hack big site

    SO i have just cracked a small software

    Got it

    So dont call me a theif call me a Hacker

    I like that

    Thief!

    I dont care to learn how to do that.

    You are still a thief!

    >> So dont call me a theif call me a Hacker
    >
    >With your grasp on grammar and spelling, I have a few other choice names in
    >mind.

    Good idea but not feeding the troll would be a better one, twit
    filters are included in every good newsreader :-)

    ===
    Best Regards
    Katy

    hey people out there i dont wanna fight or have war of words with you
    all

    Actually if you dont believe me then i dont have any problems as i have
    donw it specificly coz you all challenged me that it cant be done

    So i applied full throttel to my brain power and finnally did it

    If you still have the doubts then that not my problems

    As as you speak abt the english and grammer

    My mother tounge is Hindi and not english

    But still i know it and i use it casually as its not my language so i
    dont need to be perfect in it

    I know better english but i am a bit lazy in typing and bad at
    spellings thats Y i make mistakes

    Got my point

    Do what ever you all wanna do

    As you wont affect me

    I am enjoying FS Passengers 2004 which i can fly in India

    And spending money is not my problem

    But waisting is as i get limited pocket money !!!

    I UNDERSTOOD

    and now i dont wanna have any argue over it again

    Ok

    You do what you wanna do and let me do what i want to do

    Tell me how to change the default transition altitude in fs9 as when i
    change it below 18000' ATC say that is am below my assigned altitude

    I wanna change it to 4000' as of now

    So help out

    I asked for the reply to change the default altitude not the comments
    onmy self

    So better help me ut in that then say what ever you wanna say

    Hacker, cracker, ramraider, burglar, pickpocket, catburglar, confidence
    trickster, fraudster.

    Hey guess what buddy. All of the above have professionals in their ranks. By
    definition, they make their living out of their criminal activities and by
    definition, they are career criminals. If you deny the owner of worldly
    goods including property or intellectual rights with the intention of
    permanently depriving the owner via physical removal, contravention of terms
    and conditions of copyright or non payment, it is theft.

    all of the above are thieves and just because they may be professionals,
    this does not justify their actions as acceptable behaviour in normal
    society. I always laugh at how people like you try to justify themselves by
    hanging on to a flock of sheep believing that because others do things it
    must be OK.

    So in conclusion, I suggest that you go away and hang out with he other
    low-lives in your flock......Baaaaah.

    Oh.. One more thing.... If you want to continue your little play, or
    argument with words or scemantics, howabout learning to to construct some
    half decent written English language first!

    GROW UP LITTLE BOY

    MS

    "amangill" <amangill@forums.simradar.com> wrote in message
    > this means u r not from coputer world as though its caleed cracking
    > hacking etc
    >
    > this is also my hobby and there r lots of people like me who do it
    >
    > There r also proffetionals who crack or hack big site
    >
    > SO i have just cracked a small software
    >
    > Got it
    >
    > So dont call me a theif call me a Hacker
    >
    > I like that

    > With your grasp on grammar and spelling, I have a few other choice names
    > in
    > mind.

    Well said!

    D.

    Amazing how some people have no sense of right or wrong. Stealing is always
    wrong. I'm a trained locksmith and can open and drive away almost any car
    without the keys. If that made it right, I'd be driving a BMW instead of a
    Ford Taurus.

    HermanNelson

    "HermanNelson" <byline1not@charter.net> wrote in message
    > Amazing how some people have no sense of right or wrong. Stealing is
    > always wrong. I'm a trained locksmith and can open and drive away almost
    > any car without the keys. If that made it right, I'd be driving a BMW
    > instead of a Ford Taurus.
    >
    > HermanNelson
    Is that close to my 96 Chevy S10? :-)

    > Hey folks i did it
    >
    > I cracked FS Passeners 2004
    >
    > I cracked it on my own and without any help

    You didn't crack it, maybe someone gave you the code.
    You don't strike me as a cracker.

    I work with hackers/crackers all the time, and you just don't fit the
    profile at all.

    Who ever gave you their registration code should be ashamed.

    Simon

    I think you are right Simon, this D1ckhe** couldn't crack an egg

    In article <1123262352.21685@forums.simradar.com>,
    amangill@forums.simradar.com says...
    > So i applied full throttel to my brain power and finnally did it

    Given the particular brain involved, the possible visions are staggering

    putt .. putt .. putt ..

    Cool. I'm forwarding this post and your others to the authorities.

    John

    HermanNelson wrote:
    > Amazing how some people have no sense of right or wrong. Stealing is always
    > wrong. I'm a trained locksmith and can open and drive away almost any car
    > without the keys. If that made it right, I'd be driving a BMW instead of a
    > Ford Taurus.

    Not mine you can't.

    Open, yeah, drive no.

    John :-)

  18. Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

    Mark Seery wrote:
    > Hacker, cracker, ramraider, burglar, pickpocket, catburglar, confidence
    > trickster, fraudster.

    ....congressman, senator, undersecretary of state for public diplomacy
    and public affairs, special prosecutor, chief justice of the supreme
    court...

    --Ooops, sorry, thought we were playing free-association games here.

    John

  19. Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

    Amangil:

    Pay close attention to what I'm just about to write, because this may
    have moral, financial and legal consequences for you.

    You are posting to a 'Public' newsgroup via a 'private' service
    (simradar) When you registered in simradar.com you agreed to a TOS
    (Terms of Service) which, among other things included the following
    statement:

    --- quote ------------------------------------------------------------

    We reserve the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information
    we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising
    from any message posted by you.

    If a FSP representative requests information about you, I'll have to
    provide it and notify you of this action. In three years this would be
    the first time something like this happens, save yourself (or your
    parents) the humiliation and trouble and refrain from bothering members
    in this newsgroup.

    I suggest you PAY for what you stole if you don't want to make a big
    deal out of this. I'm also suspending your posting privileges
    immediately.

  20. Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

    So bugger off 8-)

    >I UNDERSTOOD
    >
    > and now i dont wanna have any argue over it again
    >
    > Ok
    >
    > You do what you wanna do and let me do what i want to do
    >
    > Tell me how to change the default transition altitude in fs9 as when i
    > change it below 18000' ATC say that is am below my assigned altitude
    >
    > I wanna change it to 4000' as of now
    >
    > So help out

  21. Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

    ??

    >I asked for the reply to change the default altitude not the comments
    > onmy self
    >
    > So better help me ut in that then say what ever you wanna say

  22. Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

    amangill wrote:
    > hey people out there i dont wanna fight or have war of words with you
    > all
    >
    > Actually if you dont believe me then i dont have any problems as i have
    > donw it specificly coz you all challenged me that it cant be done
    >
    > So i applied full throttel to my brain power and finnally did it

    Could you apply "full throttel" to your spelling power now?

    John

  23. Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

    amangill wrote:
    > I asked for the reply to change the default altitude not the comments
    > onmy self
    >
    > So better help me ut in that then say what ever you wanna say

    Here's something for you. You need this more than a crack:

    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0671723650/qid=1123267930/sr=2-1/ref=pd_bbs_b_2_1/104-4979631-9372739

    John

  24. Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

    "amangill"
    > this is also my hobby and there r lots of people like me who do it
    > There r also proffetionals who crack or hack big site

    So, did you ever crack Flight1's wrapper for the Cessna 152?

    No?...

    You must not be a very good "cracker hacker".

    Too bad, it's really an outstanding aircraft, I was just flying it last
    night... It's perfect for student pilots. I just never seem to get tired
    of flying it.

    Dallas

    (That'll keep him busy for the rest of the year :-)
  25. Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

    You say you cracked FSPassnegers, go crack MSFS to change the TA.

    Phrgflyer

    "amangill" <amangill@forums.simradar.com> wrote in message
    >I UNDERSTOOD
    >
    > and now i dont wanna have any argue over it again
    >
    > Ok
    >
    > You do what you wanna do and let me do what i want to do
    >
    > Tell me how to change the default transition altitude in fs9 as when i
    > change it below 18000' ATC say that is am below my assigned altitude
    >
    > I wanna change it to 4000' as of now
    >
    > So help out

  26. Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

    ROTFLOL.

    Now the hacker is into merging threads...

    Case closed :-)

    MS
    "amangill" <amangill@forums.simradar.com> wrote in message
    >I asked for the reply to change the default altitude not the comments
    > onmy self
    >
    > So better help me ut in that then say what ever you wanna say

  27. Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

    > Here's something for you. You need this more than a crack:
    >
    > http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0671723650/qid=1123267930/sr=2-1/ref=pd_bbs_b_2_1/104-4979631-9372739

    Now that's funny. You owe me one, John. I'll be sending the bill to you from
    PC World for cleaning off all the coffee from my monitor :-)

    MS
  28. Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

    Mark Seery wrote:
    >>Here's something for you. You need this more than a crack:
    >>
    >>http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0671723650/qid=1123267930/sr=2-1/ref=pd_bbs_b_2_1/104-4979631-9372739
    >

    > Now that's funny. You owe me one, John. I'll be sending the bill to you from
    > PC World for cleaning off all the coffee from my monitor :-)

    http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0743437837/qid=1123272616/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/002-5696224-1219211?v=glance&s=books

    John

  29. Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

    > Hey folks i did it

    i can see this guy doesnt know how to use the basics of newsgroups either.

    soooooo many idiots in the world.

    I forwarded your details to FSP maker too. Hope you have a nice time.

    --
    From Overlag - Adam Webb
  30. Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

    "Jose L Altuve Jr."
    > I'm also suspending your posting privileges
    > immediately.

    Ouch! Instant Karma.

    :-)

    Dallas
  31. Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

    > I suggest you PAY for what you stole if you don't want to make a big
    > deal out of this. I'm also suspending your posting privileges
    > immediately.

    That should be no problem for 'el cracker', I bet he will crack back in the
    NG as he pleases.

    Simon
  32. Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

    On Fri, 05 Aug 2005 09:35:11 -0600, Katy Pluta wrote:

    > Good idea but not feeding the troll would be a better one, twit
    > filters are included in every good newsreader :-)

    As in most cases, the smartest remark in this group comes from a woman!

    --

    Marcel (SAG-21)
    (This is such a drag! - C3PO)

    Sorry...

    Thief it is...

    "amangill" <amangill@forums.simradar.com> wrote in message
    > this means u r not from coputer world as though its caleed cracking
    > hacking etc
    >
    > this is also my hobby and there r lots of people like me who do it
    >
    > There r also proffetionals who crack or hack big site
    >
    > SO i have just cracked a small software
    >
    > Got it
    >
    > So dont call me a theif call me a Hacker
    >
    > I like that

  34. Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

    Karma! <snort> Now that's funny!!!

    > "Jose L Altuve Jr."
    >> I'm also suspending your posting privileges
    >> immediately.
    >

    > Ouch! Instant Karma.
    >
    > :-)
    >
    > Dallas

  35. Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

    the only crack you got was the one sticking up above your shorts.
    You cracked nothing. If you did crack it, you're a thief. If you didn't,
    you're a liar. Either way, both of those nouns are categorised under LOSER.
    Sorry if the Grammar was a bit much for you. But you're a hacker. Hack the
    Grammar.
    Next time, you can hack my ass

    --
    The contents of this email and any attachments are strictly confidential and
    intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). If you
    > Hey folks i did it
    >
    > I cracked FS Passeners 2004
    >
    > I cracked it on my own and without any help
    >
    > As though i have have seen you all dont help out in any form
    >
    > Now i can use it from any airport
    >
    > It was hard yo crack it but i did it
    >
    > Now no need u beg for it in front of hopless creatures
    >
    > HI haaaaa !!!!

  36. Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

    How many of you angels are using the 'no CD crack for FS2004'?? Let those
    who are without sin cast the first stone. I didn't make that up. : )

    Arthur

    "Goran" <G-Man> wrote in message news:42f38184$1@dnews.tpgi.com.au...
    > the only crack you got was the one sticking up above your shorts.
    > You cracked nothing. If you did crack it, you're a thief. If you didn't,
    > you're a liar. Either way, both of those nouns are categorised under
    > LOSER.
    > Sorry if the Grammar was a bit much for you. But you're a hacker. Hack
    > the Grammar.
    > Next time, you can hack my ass
    >
    > --
    > The contents of this email and any attachments are strictly confidential
    > and intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s).
    > If you are not the addressee(s) you are not authorised to and must not
    > disclose, copy, distribute, or retain this message without my authority.
    !

  37. Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

    "Arthur" <alspectorz@rogers.com> wrote in message
    > How many of you angels are using the 'no CD crack for FS2004'?? Let those
    > who are without sin cast the first stone. I didn't make that up. : )
    >
    > Arthur

    Well IMO there is a slight ethical difference between using a crack that
    saves continually feeding and fatiguing cd for a product has been paid for
    and as this goon claims, reverse engineering a product so as to defraud the
    author of revenue. Of course, Arthur, if somebody is using the nocd to
    access a downloaded warez version, you would be quite correct.

    MS
  38. Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

    Arthur wrote:
    > How many of you angels are using the 'no CD crack for FS2004'?? Let those
    > who are without sin cast the first stone.

    Difference: we who are using that crack PAID for the game.

    Anyone with an IQ of ten can figure that one out.

    So, there's the first stone.

    John

  39. Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

    Is that so, John? How d'ya know? Here's your stone back.

    Arthur (IQ 11)

    "The Man Behind The Curtain" <johngrabowski@earthblink.net> wrote in message
    > Arthur wrote:
    >> How many of you angels are using the 'no CD crack for FS2004'?? Let
    >> those who are without sin cast the first stone.
    >
    > Difference: we who are using that crack PAID for the game.
    >
    > Anyone with an IQ of ten can figure that one out.
    >
    > So, there's the first stone.
    >

    > John
    >
    > --
    >

    > Von Herzen, moge es wieder zu Herzen gehen. --Beethoven

  40. Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

    > "Jose L Altuve Jr."
    >> I'm also suspending your posting privileges
    >> immediately.
    >

    > Ouch! Instant Karma.
    >
    > :-)
    >
    > Dallas

    Love that one...wonder what he will come back as? A mad cow? :-)
    Bill
  41. Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

    > And spending money is not my problem

    No , it's mine...

    I'm the author of FsPassengers, I lost my job in 2004 (company merging)
    and I decided to take the chance to make what I always
    wanted in my life: make add-ons and try to live from
    my passion from flying and programming.

    I'm 40 old exactly have a familly and spent in one years
    a lot of money (loss of revenue) to make FsPassengers.
    Nothing to say that now I'm in debt but that's another story.

    FsPassengers is the result of an unusuall process: one guy that decide
    and make alone a big add-on for the pleasure of people. I'm also
    a well know author of freeware so the money isn't my goal
    but I cannot also live and feed my familly with only fresh air.

    You cracked it ? well... I would be intterested by a proof of that,
    since 20 years that I program I know a bit the subject.
    Of course FsP isn't full hack proof , no programs in world can be.
    but I still would be intterested by any proof you can provide.

    Thanks to send me any mail with any proof. You can find my e-mail
    on FsPassengers site.

    Dan
  42. Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

    "DanSteph"
    > I'm the author of FsPassengers, I lost my job in 2004 (company merging)
    > and I decided to take the chance

    Wow.

    I hope this product is a huge success for you.

    Dallas
  43. Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

    "William"
    > Karma.
    > Love that one...wonder what he will come back as? A mad cow? :-)

    A Jack Ass?... Whoops, too late that was this life. :-)

    Dallas
  44. Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

    >> "Jose L Altuve Jr."
    >>> I'm also suspending your posting privileges
    >>> immediately.
    >>

    >> Ouch! Instant Karma.
    >>
    >> :-)
    >>
    >> Dallas
    >>
    > Love that one...wonder what he will come back as? A mad cow? :-)
    > Bill

    No offence, but I think people in this thread are treading a fine line
    between insulting an individual and insulting a country/religion

    Simon
  45. Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

    I anyone's interested I did some more flying with the TrackIP and
    snapped some pics in the C-172. Much like the last bunch I posted but
    what new can you do in a small aircraft?

    http://flightsims.vze.com/trackir/page2.html

    --

    boB,
    SAG 70

    U.S. Army Aviation (retired)
  46. Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

    Hi amangill,

    If you can't afford an addon for Ms Flightsim, how are you planning to
    go to America to get a Pilot licence?

    Regards,
    John Ward
    > hey people out there i dont wanna fight or have war of words with you
    > all
    >
    > Actually if you dont believe me then i dont have any problems as i have
    > donw it specificly coz you all challenged me that it cant be done
    >
    > So i applied full throttel to my brain power and finnally did it
    >
    > If you still have the doubts then that not my problems
    >
    > As as you speak abt the english and grammer
    >
    > My mother tounge is Hindi and not english
    >
    > But still i know it and i use it casually as its not my language so i
    > dont need to be perfect in it
    >
    > I know better english but i am a bit lazy in typing and bad at
    > spellings thats Y i make mistakes
    >
    > Got my point
    >
    > Do what ever you all wanna do
    >
    > As you wont affect me
    >
    > I am enjoying FS Passengers 2004 which i can fly in India
    >
    > And spending money is not my problem
    >
    > But waisting is as i get limited pocket money !!!

  47. Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

    That should take care of that one!!

    JW
    "Jose L Altuve Jr." <Jose L Altuve Jr.@forums.simradar.com> wrote in message
    > Amangil:
    >
    > Pay close attention to what I'm just about to write, because this may
    > have moral, financial and legal consequences for you.
    >
    > You are posting to a 'Public' newsgroup via a 'private' service
    > (simradar) When you registered in simradar.com you agreed to a TOS
    > (Terms of Service) which, among other things included the following
    > statement:
    >

    > --- quote ------------------------------------------------------------
    >

    > We reserve the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information
    > we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising
    > from any message posted by you.

    > If a FSP representative requests information about you, I'll have to
    > provide it and notify you of this action. In three years this would be
    > the first time something like this happens, save yourself (or your
    > parents) the humiliation and trouble and refrain from bothering members
    > in this newsgroup.
    >
    > I suggest you PAY for what you stole if you don't want to make a big
    > deal out of this. I'm also suspending your posting privileges
    > immediately.

  48. Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

    Hi Peter R.,

    I'll second that, mate.

    Regards,
    John Ward
    "Peter R." <pjricc@gmail.com> wrote in message
    > "Jose L Altuve Jr." <Jose L Altuve Jr.@forums.simradar.com> wrote:
    >
    >> I suggest you PAY for what you stole if you don't want to make a big
    >> deal out of this. I'm also suspending your posting privileges
    >> immediately.
    >
    > You should give him one more day of posting privileges. I am sure I am
    > not
    > alone in wondering what his response to your post would have been.
    >
    > --
    > Peter

  49. Archived from groups: alt.games.microsoft.flight-sim (More info?)

    Is this a case of being cocky, arrogant, or just an unfamiliarity of the
    language. It seems you have very humble parents as it appears they still
    have all of that quality. I'll give you something to think about. Define
    the word supercilious, and even make application of it.

    One could always hack into your computer and steal what you have
    accomplished...would that be okay with you?

    Mr. Steve

    "amangill" <amangill@forums.simradar.com> wrote in message
    > Hey folks i did it
    >
    > I cracked FS Passeners 2004
    >
    > I cracked it on my own and without any help
    >
    > As though i have have seen you all dont help out in any form
    >
    > Now i can use it from any airport
    >
    > It was hard yo crack it but i did it
    >
    > Now no need u beg for it in front of hopless creatures
    >
    > HI haaaaa !!!!

Games Microsoft Search Engine Video Games