  • Search Engine
  • Video Games
Last response: in Video Games
August 5, 2005 10:31:05 AM

Hey folks i did it

I cracked FS Passeners 2004

I cracked it on my own and without any help

As though i have have seen you all dont help out in any form

Now i can use it from any airport

It was hard yo crack it but i did it

Now no need u beg for it in front of hopless creatures

HI haaaaa !!!!

More about : finally cracked

Anonymous
August 5, 2005 11:07:06 AM

I am not a theif

This is also my hobby

I cracked it

Its not a big deal every body does that

If u dont know how to do that then thats not my problem

Ok

August 5, 2005 11:14:05 AM

this means u r not from coputer world as though its caleed cracking
hacking etc

this is also my hobby and there r lots of people like me who do it

There r also proffetionals who crack or hack big site

SO i have just cracked a small software

Got it

So dont call me a theif call me a Hacker

I like that

August 5, 2005 11:33:15 AM

Thief!
August 5, 2005 12:09:35 PM

I dont care to learn how to do that.

You are still a thief!
Anonymous
August 5, 2005 1:35:11 PM

>> So dont call me a theif call me a Hacker
>
>With your grasp on grammar and spelling, I have a few other choice names in
>mind.

Good idea but not feeding the troll would be a better one, twit
filters are included in every good newsreader :-)

===
Best Regards
Katy
Anonymous
August 5, 2005 4:20:08 PM

hey people out there i dont wanna fight or have war of words with you
all

Actually if you dont believe me then i dont have any problems as i have
donw it specificly coz you all challenged me that it cant be done

So i applied full throttel to my brain power and finnally did it

If you still have the doubts then that not my problems

As as you speak abt the english and grammer

My mother tounge is Hindi and not english

But still i know it and i use it casually as its not my language so i
dont need to be perfect in it

I know better english but i am a bit lazy in typing and bad at
spellings thats Y i make mistakes

Got my point

Do what ever you all wanna do

As you wont affect me

I am enjoying FS Passengers 2004 which i can fly in India

And spending money is not my problem

But waisting is as i get limited pocket money !!!

August 5, 2005 4:55:07 PM

I UNDERSTOOD

and now i dont wanna have any argue over it again

Ok

You do what you wanna do and let me do what i want to do

Tell me how to change the default transition altitude in fs9 as when i
change it below 18000' ATC say that is am below my assigned altitude

I wanna change it to 4000' as of now

So help out

August 5, 2005 5:05:07 PM

I asked for the reply to change the default altitude not the comments
onmy self

So better help me ut in that then say what ever you wanna say

August 5, 2005 5:27:28 PM

Hacker, cracker, ramraider, burglar, pickpocket, catburglar, confidence
trickster, fraudster.

Hey guess what buddy. All of the above have professionals in their ranks. By
definition, they make their living out of their criminal activities and by
definition, they are career criminals. If you deny the owner of worldly
goods including property or intellectual rights with the intention of
permanently depriving the owner via physical removal, contravention of terms
and conditions of copyright or non payment, it is theft.

all of the above are thieves and just because they may be professionals,
this does not justify their actions as acceptable behaviour in normal
society. I always laugh at how people like you try to justify themselves by
hanging on to a flock of sheep believing that because others do things it
must be OK.

So in conclusion, I suggest that you go away and hang out with he other
low-lives in your flock......Baaaaah.

Oh.. One more thing.... If you want to continue your little play, or
argument with words or scemantics, howabout learning to to construct some
half decent written English language first!

GROW UP LITTLE BOY

MS

"amangill" <amangill@forums.simradar.com> wrote in message
> this means u r not from coputer world as though its caleed cracking
> hacking etc
>
> this is also my hobby and there r lots of people like me who do it
>
> There r also proffetionals who crack or hack big site
>
> SO i have just cracked a small software
>
> Got it
>
> So dont call me a theif call me a Hacker
>
> I like that

August 5, 2005 6:04:11 PM

> With your grasp on grammar and spelling, I have a few other choice names
> in
> mind.

Well said!

D.
Anonymous
August 5, 2005 6:04:12 PM

Amazing how some people have no sense of right or wrong. Stealing is always
wrong. I'm a trained locksmith and can open and drive away almost any car
without the keys. If that made it right, I'd be driving a BMW instead of a
Ford Taurus.

HermanNelson
August 5, 2005 6:04:13 PM

"HermanNelson" <byline1not@charter.net> wrote in message
> Amazing how some people have no sense of right or wrong. Stealing is
> always wrong. I'm a trained locksmith and can open and drive away almost
> any car without the keys. If that made it right, I'd be driving a BMW
> instead of a Ford Taurus.
>
> HermanNelson
Is that close to my 96 Chevy S10? :-)
August 5, 2005 6:47:22 PM

> Hey folks i did it
>
> I cracked FS Passeners 2004
>
> I cracked it on my own and without any help

You didn't crack it, maybe someone gave you the code.
You don't strike me as a cracker.

I work with hackers/crackers all the time, and you just don't fit the
profile at all.

Who ever gave you their registration code should be ashamed.

Simon
August 5, 2005 7:16:09 PM

I think you are right Simon, this D1ckhe** couldn't crack an egg

"Simon" <spambucket@example.com> wrote in message

>> Hey folks i did it
>>
>> I cracked FS Passeners 2004
>>
>> I cracked it on my own and without any help
>>

> You didn't crack it, maybe someone gave you the code.
> You don't strike me as a cracker.
>
> I work with hackers/crackers all the time, and you just don't fit the
> profile at all.
>
> Who ever gave you their registration code should be ashamed.
>
> Simon

Anonymous
August 5, 2005 7:50:15 PM

In article <1123262352.21685@forums.simradar.com>,
amangill@forums.simradar.com says...
> So i applied full throttel to my brain power and finnally did it

Given the particular brain involved, the possible visions are staggering

putt .. putt .. putt ..
Anonymous
August 5, 2005 8:30:13 PM

Cool. I'm forwarding this post and your others to the authorities.

John

August 5, 2005 8:31:40 PM

HermanNelson wrote:
> Amazing how some people have no sense of right or wrong. Stealing is always
> wrong. I'm a trained locksmith and can open and drive away almost any car
> without the keys. If that made it right, I'd be driving a BMW instead of a
> Ford Taurus.

Not mine you can't.

Open, yeah, drive no.

John :-)

August 5, 2005 8:40:26 PM

Mark Seery wrote:
> Hacker, cracker, ramraider, burglar, pickpocket, catburglar, confidence
> trickster, fraudster.

....congressman, senator, undersecretary of state for public diplomacy
and public affairs, special prosecutor, chief justice of the supreme
court...

--Ooops, sorry, thought we were playing free-association games here.

John

August 5, 2005 9:21:03 PM

Amangil:

Pay close attention to what I'm just about to write, because this may
have moral, financial and legal consequences for you.

You are posting to a 'Public' newsgroup via a 'private' service
(simradar) When you registered in simradar.com you agreed to a TOS
(Terms of Service) which, among other things included the following
statement:

--- quote ------------------------------------------------------------

We reserve the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information
we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising
from any message posted by you.

If a FSP representative requests information about you, I'll have to
provide it and notify you of this action. In three years this would be
the first time something like this happens, save yourself (or your
parents) the humiliation and trouble and refrain from bothering members
in this newsgroup.

I suggest you PAY for what you stole if you don't want to make a big
deal out of this. I'm also suspending your posting privileges
immediately.

August 5, 2005 10:01:13 PM

So bugger off 8-)

>I UNDERSTOOD
>
> and now i dont wanna have any argue over it again
>
> Ok
>
> You do what you wanna do and let me do what i want to do
>
> Tell me how to change the default transition altitude in fs9 as when i
> change it below 18000' ATC say that is am below my assigned altitude
>
> I wanna change it to 4000' as of now
>
> So help out

August 5, 2005 10:48:29 PM

??

>I asked for the reply to change the default altitude not the comments
> onmy self
>
> So better help me ut in that then say what ever you wanna say

August 5, 2005 10:50:12 PM

amangill wrote:
> hey people out there i dont wanna fight or have war of words with you
> all
>
> Actually if you dont believe me then i dont have any problems as i have
> donw it specificly coz you all challenged me that it cant be done
>
> So i applied full throttel to my brain power and finnally did it

Could you apply "full throttel" to your spelling power now?

John

August 5, 2005 10:52:57 PM

amangill wrote:
> I asked for the reply to change the default altitude not the comments
> onmy self
>
> So better help me ut in that then say what ever you wanna say

Here's something for you. You need this more than a crack:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0671723650/qid=1...

John

August 5, 2005 11:03:24 PM

"amangill"
> this is also my hobby and there r lots of people like me who do it
> There r also proffetionals who crack or hack big site

So, did you ever crack Flight1's wrapper for the Cessna 152?

No?...

You must not be a very good "cracker hacker".

Too bad, it's really an outstanding aircraft, I was just flying it last
night... It's perfect for student pilots. I just never seem to get tired
of flying it.

Dallas

(That'll keep him busy for the rest of the year :-)
Anonymous
August 5, 2005 11:31:19 PM

You say you cracked FSPassnegers, go crack MSFS to change the TA.

Phrgflyer

"amangill" <amangill@forums.simradar.com> wrote in message
>I UNDERSTOOD
>
> and now i dont wanna have any argue over it again
>
> Ok
>
> You do what you wanna do and let me do what i want to do
>
> Tell me how to change the default transition altitude in fs9 as when i
> change it below 18000' ATC say that is am below my assigned altitude
>
> I wanna change it to 4000' as of now
>
> So help out

August 5, 2005 11:37:07 PM

ROTFLOL.

Now the hacker is into merging threads...

Case closed :-)

MS
"amangill" <amangill@forums.simradar.com> wrote in message
>I asked for the reply to change the default altitude not the comments
> onmy self
>
> So better help me ut in that then say what ever you wanna say

August 5, 2005 11:39:58 PM

> Here's something for you. You need this more than a crack:
>
> http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0671723650/qid=1...

Now that's funny. You owe me one, John. I'll be sending the bill to you from
PC World for cleaning off all the coffee from my monitor :-)

MS
Anonymous
August 6, 2005 12:11:23 AM

Mark Seery wrote:
>>Here's something for you. You need this more than a crack:
>>
>>http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0671723650/qid=1...
>

> Now that's funny. You owe me one, John. I'll be sending the bill to you from
> PC World for cleaning off all the coffee from my monitor :-)

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/074343783...

John

August 6, 2005 2:15:32 AM

> Hey folks i did it

i can see this guy doesnt know how to use the basics of newsgroups either.

soooooo many idiots in the world.

I forwarded your details to FSP maker too. Hope you have a nice time.

--
From Overlag - Adam Webb
August 6, 2005 3:07:48 AM

"Jose L Altuve Jr."
> I'm also suspending your posting privileges
> immediately.

Ouch! Instant Karma.

:-)

Dallas
August 6, 2005 3:34:40 AM

> I suggest you PAY for what you stole if you don't want to make a big
> deal out of this. I'm also suspending your posting privileges
> immediately.

That should be no problem for 'el cracker', I bet he will crack back in the
NG as he pleases.

Simon
Anonymous
August 6, 2005 3:52:09 AM

On Fri, 05 Aug 2005 09:35:11 -0600, Katy Pluta wrote:

> Good idea but not feeding the troll would be a better one, twit
> filters are included in every good newsreader :-)

As in most cases, the smartest remark in this group comes from a woman!

--

Marcel (SAG-21)
(This is such a drag! - C3PO)

Sorry...

Thief it is...

"amangill" <amangill@forums.simradar.com> wrote in message
> this means u r not from coputer world as though its caleed cracking
> hacking etc
>
> this is also my hobby and there r lots of people like me who do it
>
> There r also proffetionals who crack or hack big site
>
> SO i have just cracked a small software
>
> Got it
>
> So dont call me a theif call me a Hacker
>
> I like that

August 6, 2005 4:17:19 AM

Karma! <snort> Now that's funny!!!

> "Jose L Altuve Jr."
>> I'm also suspending your posting privileges
>> immediately.
>

> Ouch! Instant Karma.
>
> :-)
>
> Dallas

August 6, 2005 5:10:59 AM

the only crack you got was the one sticking up above your shorts.
You cracked nothing. If you did crack it, you're a thief. If you didn't,
you're a liar. Either way, both of those nouns are categorised under LOSER.
Sorry if the Grammar was a bit much for you. But you're a hacker. Hack the
Grammar.
Next time, you can hack my ass

--
The contents of this email and any attachments are strictly confidential and
intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s). If you
> Hey folks i did it
>
> I cracked FS Passeners 2004
>
> I cracked it on my own and without any help
>
> As though i have have seen you all dont help out in any form
>
> Now i can use it from any airport
>
> It was hard yo crack it but i did it
>
> Now no need u beg for it in front of hopless creatures
>
> HI haaaaa !!!!

August 6, 2005 5:11:00 AM

How many of you angels are using the 'no CD crack for FS2004'?? Let those
who are without sin cast the first stone. I didn't make that up. : )

Arthur

"Goran" <G-Man> wrote in message news:42f38184$1@dnews.tpgi.com.au...
> the only crack you got was the one sticking up above your shorts.
> You cracked nothing. If you did crack it, you're a thief. If you didn't,
> you're a liar. Either way, both of those nouns are categorised under
> LOSER.
> Sorry if the Grammar was a bit much for you. But you're a hacker. Hack
> the Grammar.
> Next time, you can hack my ass
>
> --
> The contents of this email and any attachments are strictly confidential
> and intended solely for the attention and use of the named addressee(s).
> If you are not the addressee(s) you are not authorised to and must not
> disclose, copy, distribute, or retain this message without my authority.

August 6, 2005 5:11:01 AM

"Arthur" <alspectorz@rogers.com> wrote in message
> How many of you angels are using the 'no CD crack for FS2004'?? Let those
> who are without sin cast the first stone. I didn't make that up. : )
>
> Arthur

Well IMO there is a slight ethical difference between using a crack that
saves continually feeding and fatiguing cd for a product has been paid for
and as this goon claims, reverse engineering a product so as to defraud the
author of revenue. Of course, Arthur, if somebody is using the nocd to
access a downloaded warez version, you would be quite correct.

MS
Anonymous
August 6, 2005 5:11:01 AM

Arthur wrote:
> How many of you angels are using the 'no CD crack for FS2004'?? Let those
> who are without sin cast the first stone.

Difference: we who are using that crack PAID for the game.

Anyone with an IQ of ten can figure that one out.

So, there's the first stone.

John

August 6, 2005 5:11:02 AM

Is that so, John? How d'ya know? Here's your stone back.

Arthur (IQ 11)

"The Man Behind The Curtain" <johngrabowski@earthblink.net> wrote in message
> Arthur wrote:
>> How many of you angels are using the 'no CD crack for FS2004'?? Let
>> those who are without sin cast the first stone.
>
> Difference: we who are using that crack PAID for the game.
>
> Anyone with an IQ of ten can figure that one out.
>
> So, there's the first stone.
>

> John
>
> --
>

> Von Herzen, moge es wieder zu Herzen gehen. --Beethoven

August 6, 2005 7:19:52 AM

> "Jose L Altuve Jr."
>> I'm also suspending your posting privileges
>> immediately.
>

> Ouch! Instant Karma.
>
> :-)
>
> Dallas

Love that one...wonder what he will come back as? A mad cow? :-)
Bill
Anonymous
August 6, 2005 8:03:43 AM

> And spending money is not my problem

No , it's mine...

I'm the author of FsPassengers, I lost my job in 2004 (company merging)
and I decided to take the chance to make what I always
wanted in my life: make add-ons and try to live from
my passion from flying and programming.

I'm 40 old exactly have a familly and spent in one years
a lot of money (loss of revenue) to make FsPassengers.
Nothing to say that now I'm in debt but that's another story.

FsPassengers is the result of an unusuall process: one guy that decide
and make alone a big add-on for the pleasure of people. I'm also
a well know author of freeware so the money isn't my goal
but I cannot also live and feed my familly with only fresh air.

You cracked it ? well... I would be intterested by a proof of that,
since 20 years that I program I know a bit the subject.
Of course FsP isn't full hack proof , no programs in world can be.
but I still would be intterested by any proof you can provide.

Thanks to send me any mail with any proof. You can find my e-mail
on FsPassengers site.

Dan
August 6, 2005 10:45:33 AM

"DanSteph"
> I'm the author of FsPassengers, I lost my job in 2004 (company merging)
> and I decided to take the chance

Wow.

I hope this product is a huge success for you.

Dallas
August 6, 2005 11:45:23 AM

"William"
> Karma.
> Love that one...wonder what he will come back as? A mad cow? :-)

A Jack Ass?... Whoops, too late that was this life. :-)

Dallas
August 6, 2005 12:41:18 PM

>> "Jose L Altuve Jr."
>>> I'm also suspending your posting privileges
>>> immediately.
>>

>> Ouch! Instant Karma.
>>
>> :-)
>>
>> Dallas
>>
> Love that one...wonder what he will come back as? A mad cow? :-)
> Bill

No offence, but I think people in this thread are treading a fine line
between insulting an individual and insulting a country/religion

Simon
August 6, 2005 1:14:51 PM

I anyone's interested I did some more flying with the TrackIP and
snapped some pics in the C-172. Much like the last bunch I posted but
what new can you do in a small aircraft?

http://flightsims.vze.com/trackir/page2.html

--

boB,
SAG 70

U.S. Army Aviation (retired)
August 6, 2005 1:52:33 PM

Hi amangill,

If you can't afford an addon for Ms Flightsim, how are you planning to
go to America to get a Pilot licence?

Regards,
John Ward
> hey people out there i dont wanna fight or have war of words with you
> all
>
> Actually if you dont believe me then i dont have any problems as i have
> donw it specificly coz you all challenged me that it cant be done
>
> So i applied full throttel to my brain power and finnally did it
>
> If you still have the doubts then that not my problems
>
> As as you speak abt the english and grammer
>
> My mother tounge is Hindi and not english
>
> But still i know it and i use it casually as its not my language so i
> dont need to be perfect in it
>
> I know better english but i am a bit lazy in typing and bad at
> spellings thats Y i make mistakes
>
> Got my point
>
> Do what ever you all wanna do
>
> As you wont affect me
>
> I am enjoying FS Passengers 2004 which i can fly in India
>
> And spending money is not my problem
>
> But waisting is as i get limited pocket money !!!

August 6, 2005 1:55:12 PM

That should take care of that one!!

JW
"Jose L Altuve Jr." <Jose L Altuve Jr.@forums.simradar.com> wrote in message
> Amangil:
>
> Pay close attention to what I'm just about to write, because this may
> have moral, financial and legal consequences for you.
>
> You are posting to a 'Public' newsgroup via a 'private' service
> (simradar) When you registered in simradar.com you agreed to a TOS
> (Terms of Service) which, among other things included the following
> statement:
>

> --- quote ------------------------------------------------------------
>

> We reserve the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information
> we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising
> from any message posted by you.

> If a FSP representative requests information about you, I'll have to
> provide it and notify you of this action. In three years this would be
> the first time something like this happens, save yourself (or your
> parents) the humiliation and trouble and refrain from bothering members
> in this newsgroup.
>
> I suggest you PAY for what you stole if you don't want to make a big
> deal out of this. I'm also suspending your posting privileges
> immediately.

August 6, 2005 3:42:27 PM

Hi Peter R.,

I'll second that, mate.

Regards,
John Ward
"Peter R." <pjricc@gmail.com> wrote in message
> "Jose L Altuve Jr." <Jose L Altuve Jr.@forums.simradar.com> wrote:
>
>> I suggest you PAY for what you stole if you don't want to make a big
>> deal out of this. I'm also suspending your posting privileges
>> immediately.
>
> You should give him one more day of posting privileges. I am sure I am
> not
> alone in wondering what his response to your post would have been.
>
> --
> Peter

Anonymous
August 6, 2005 6:56:54 PM

Is this a case of being cocky, arrogant, or just an unfamiliarity of the
language. It seems you have very humble parents as it appears they still
have all of that quality. I'll give you something to think about. Define
the word supercilious, and even make application of it.

One could always hack into your computer and steal what you have
accomplished...would that be okay with you?

Mr. Steve

"amangill" <amangill@forums.simradar.com> wrote in message
> Hey folks i did it
>
> I cracked FS Passeners 2004
>
> I cracked it on my own and without any help
>
> As though i have have seen you all dont help out in any form
>
> Now i can use it from any airport
>
> It was hard yo crack it but i did it
>
> Now no need u beg for it in front of hopless creatures
>
> HI haaaaa !!!!

      • 1 / 2
      • 2
      • Newest