Seasonic Reveals New and Improved X-Series Power Supplies

Status
Not open for further replies.

A Bad Day

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2011
"Additionally, the new X-Series PSU's are equipped with a “Hybrid Silent Fan Control”, which allows the unit to adjust fan operation automatically based on ambient temperatures."

Wouldn't most mid-range PSUs have the ability to adjust their fan speed?

Eh, whatever. If the marketing gains a few more customers, then I suppose it's worth it...

A Bad Day

Distinguished
Nov 25, 2011
[citation][nom]michael murphy[/nom]as Irene replied I am shocked that a mom can get paid $4944 in a few weeks on the internet. did you see this web link http://bit.ly/PVxfCF[/citation]

Shut up.

Orlean

Distinguished
Nov 28, 2011
Kudos to Seasonic! they build a solid product. Using a PC Power & Cooling 750w silencer ( Seasonic built) since 2008 going on over 4 years now. Re used it on my new build checked voltages prior installation and all rails passed. And in the future I'll be going with one of there units for a replacement or purchase.

G

On Seasonic's main webpage, they just added their PSU line the "Platinum Series" for 660w, 760W and a fanless 520w.

[citation][nom]A Bad Day[/nom]Wouldn't most mid-range PSUs have the ability to adjust their fan speed?Eh, whatever. If the marketing gains a few more customers, then I suppose it's worth it...[/citation]
The fan isn't on until it is needed.

ikefu

Distinguished
Aug 11, 2009
I have a Seasonic X-750... BEST PSU EVER. Runs everything I throw at it and the ability to shut off the fan when not needed is wonderful for noise level. It does however make my GPU and case fans stick out like a sore thumb though.

monkeymonk

Distinguished
Mar 24, 2009
[citation][nom]A Bad Day[/nom]Shut up.[/citation]
Don't reply to them it just makes the link show up again. They will get smothered with down votes anyways

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS