Thermodynamics, Energy and Computers

Alpha_Magnum

Distinguished
May 7, 2006
Hi,
I'm a new member here though I have been reading this forum for a long, long while. I wanted to post something on this thread that addresses several issues. I managed to type a major article. It relates to the current AMD/Intel war, energy, time and thermodynamics. So before I post it I wanted to ask permission since it is lengthy and in some points off topic yet all of it is connected to thermodynamics. Let me know if here is good or if I should post it as a new thread in a different section or not at all?

iterations

Distinguished
Apr 10, 2006
Go for it. My undergrad degree was in Physics; I'd be curious to hear what you have to say.

My recommendation is to leave the AMD/Intel war out of your discussion/thread as there is enough of that crap around here, heh.

Alpha_Magnum

Distinguished
May 7, 2006
OK thanks. I decided I will put the article in the community/other section so that I don't create a mess in this section. I guess the best way to put it is that what I have to say will be deply resented by many. I am not going to bash anyone in said article but it will be difficult to read and for some hard to believe.

G

My recommendation is to leave the AMD/Intel war out of your discussion/thread as there is enough of that crap around here, heh.

just post it with respect to that quote please...