Closed

Anyone know a Hong Kong virtual number provider?

Hi,
I am looking for a company that can provide me with a virtual number
in Hong Kong that will forward to my FWD IP phone here.
I know Lingo has this service, but it's part of their rate plan.. I
just need a virtual number, no outbound calling minutes.
Anyone has any idea?

Alex
495145@fwd.pulver.com
--
Alex@icepick.com
Icepick.com - A wired house with 9 webcams

    http://corporate.pacific.net.hk/vocal/
  2. Try
    http://www.virtualglobalphone.com they have a very competative price and good network.
  3. Try http://www.nomado.eu/ They have HK Virtual number. So far, I pretty am satisfied with my Virtual Number good connection and affordable.
  4. MyDivert.com offers local VoIP DID Virtual Phone Numbers. A low cost voip virtual international telephone number with free incoming calls and call forwarding.
  5. Hi guys :)
    You can try http://www.telnum.net and get a virtual number in 90 countries with Call Forwarding (Virtual Number) to Mobile / Landline and to Skype (like Skypein numbers)
    Good Luck
  6. This topic has been closed by The_Prophecy

vpn IP IP Phone Networking Product