Closed

Anyone know a Hong Kong virtual number provider?

Last response: in Networking
Share
November 6, 2004 12:03:53 PM

Hi,
I am looking for a company that can provide me with a virtual number
in Hong Kong that will forward to my FWD IP phone here.
I know Lingo has this service, but it's part of their rate plan.. I
just need a virtual number, no outbound calling minutes.
Anyone has any idea?

Alex
495145@fwd.pulver.com
--
Alex@icepick.com
Icepick.com - A wired house with 9 webcams

Try http://www.nomado.eu/ They have HK Virtual number. So far, I pretty am satisfied with my Virtual Number good connection and affordable.
August 5, 2010 12:16:56 PM

MyDivert.com offers local VoIP DID Virtual Phone Numbers. A low cost voip virtual international telephone number with free incoming calls and call forwarding.
August 17, 2011 12:19:41 AM

This topic has been closed by The_Prophecy
!