Cyrillic problems

Hello guys:)
A friend of mine has a problem with Windows 98 and i wondered if you could
help me.
The problem is that names of sites in cyrillic appear as question marks in
the IE. I would be very thankful if smb can give me an avise what to do
--
Thanks:)

"Julia" <Julia@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

> Hello guys:)
> A friend of mine has a problem with Windows 98 and i wondered if you could
> help me.
> The problem is that names of sites in cyrillic appear as question marks in
> the IE. I would be very thankful if smb can give me an avise what to do

What character set does your friend use for Russian
web sites? IE lets us customize this via / View / Encoding / More.

--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs