foreign numbers, where?

Hi,

I need numbers from Swiss, Germany, Austria, and other
countries of Europe, do you know if there is some provider
that offer this?

thanks

http://www.sipgate.de is one

BlueRinse <brinseM-newminuitLoseThis@sneakemail.com> wrote in

> http://www.sipgate.de is one

German VoIP providers were recently forced by the regulation authorities to
assign "normal" German landline numbers only to people actually living
within the area codes, from which the numbers are assigned from. Some time
next year, a new area code will be introcuded for IP telephony, so that the
providers won't have to allocate number ranges in all ~20000 geographical
area codes.

Until the new area code is being operational, Sipgate is assigning non-
geographical numbers to customers not living in the area codes they have
number ranges in. The problem is that these numbers are insaneous long and
may not be diallable from outside Germany, e.g:

(01801) 7775550536

Tor

"voip e" <nospam@nospam.com>:
> Hi,
>
> I need numbers from Swiss, Germany, Austria, and other
> countries of Europe, do you know if there is some provider
> that offer this?

www.sipgate.at
www.sipgate.co.uk
www.gradwell.com

For more UK-based voip providers, see also
http://www.voip.org.uk/reviews/category/voip-service-providers/

On Sun, 07 Nov 2004 13:46:17 +0000, Tor-Einar Jarnbjo wrote:

Thanks for bringing this to the general attention. I had heard about it
but kind of forgot, since myu sipgate number was in GB.