Europe International Shipping

DwarfN

Distinguished
Oct 31, 2006
Please help, I need an online hardware shop that ships internationally... I live in Georgia (NOT to mistake with state of US, its below russia) so I thought that shipping from another side of the planet(I mean US) would be too costly. So Im looking for a retailer somewhere in Europe, does someone know a shop with reasonable prices and international shipping?

Magellan1002

Distinguished
Feb 12, 2007
Hey bud I am more or less in the same situation as you. I am also looking for a good seller inside europe but there is a huge difference in prices between europe and the us. You should buy from newegg.com and pay the shipping costs, it will be far less expansive than buying from europe.

krackhead

Distinguished
Feb 26, 2007
You should buy from newegg.com and pay the shipping costs, it will be far less expansive than buying from europe.

Hrm, do you know something I don't? I'd love to order from NewEgg, but in their FAQ they state that they do not ship internationally.

Here's a link to the relevant portion of their FAQ.

omshanti

Distinguished
Nov 11, 2009
Its been quite sometime that this query has been posted; I know you might have bought your hardware already but here is something that I did while I lived abroad. I used a parcel forwarding service called shipito. I actually bumped on one of the forums here saying how cheap and efficient shipito guys were and therefore tried them! They were truly great, as I was on a budget they gave me a low international shipping rate and my parcel usually took a few days to reach my door!