how to use 2 voip providers with a softphone?

Hi,

I would use a softphone for example,

supposing that I have a +212 xxx xxx number for receive
calls, I register the proxy 1 with them, and who call me
at that number find me.

Now, for make calls I would use another voip plan, so
if in the proxy2 I select another provider and I make a
call, what happen if somebody call me to the +212 ?
The softphone will ring or not becouse I'm in the second
proxy plan?

do you understand? how to do it?

thanks

> Now, for make calls I would use another voip plan, so if in the proxy2 I
> select another provider and I make a call, what happen if somebody call me
> to the +212 ? The softphone will ring or not becouse I'm in the second
> proxy plan?

The free X-Lite SIP softphone has three lines so you would see the
incoming call and could easily answer it by hitting the line button. The
paid X-Pro has 9 lines.

"voip e" <nospam@nospam.com> writes:

>Now, for make calls I would use another voip plan, so
>if in the proxy2 I select another provider and I make a
>call, what happen if somebody call me to the +212 ?
>The softphone will ring or not becouse I'm in the second
>proxy plan?

iaxComm seems to handle multiple simultaneous calls.
http://iaxclient.sourceforge.net/iaxcomm/
I've only experienced it when logged in to the same service
(mine) with two accounts but it seemed o.k.

--kyler