Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

Gaming processor?

Last response: in CPUs
Share
May 7, 2006 6:56:19 PM

Hi all I would like a little bit of advice if any of you can offer it. I decided that I will be ordering an alienware pc. I will only using the pc for games, email, net browsing and that’s about it. What processor would you recommend?

More about : gaming processor

May 7, 2006 7:17:07 PM

dont buy alienware...not for what you are going to want it for anyway, they are overpriced, and there cases are ugly big bits of plastic. just build you own,

considering you are going for alienware im gonna assume you want a top of the range?

so something like a 4800+ AMD X2 or an opty.
a b à CPUs
May 7, 2006 7:18:48 PM

X2/4200+. or an Opty 170...

Paying any additional money for a dual core clocked an extra 200-400 MHz higher only results in minimal gains in gpu bound games/resolutions...

(For gaming, I'd opt for a 7900GT, gpu-wise...)
Related resources
a c 159 à CPUs
a b 4 Gaming
May 7, 2006 7:19:14 PM

I use the socket 939 3200. If you're not a hardcore gamer, I'd recommend shopping around some more for a better deal. Alienware is pretty expensive. I could built 2 decent pc's for what they charge.
May 7, 2006 7:22:58 PM

Quote:
Hi all I would like a little bit of advice if any of you can offer it. I decided that I will be ordering an alienware pc. I will only using the pc for games, email, net browsing and that’s about it. What processor would you recommend?


Athlon 64 anything X2 3800+ will suffice.

But if you aren't pressed for time, AMD is releasing a new socket to support DDR2 and Intel is rolling out a new generation of processor, which to date appears to bring a substantial boost to performance in contrast to last generation of processor from Intel and additionally is noticeably faster than current generation AMD processors.
a c 471 à CPUs
a b 4 Gaming
May 7, 2006 7:50:15 PM

I also recommend building your own PC around the Athlon 64 X2 3800+. Dual core games are just starting to come out and more will be coming out.

If you prefer not to build your own then try: ibuypower, they allow you to customize your PC. They give you choices, everything from the motherboard to the case itself.
a c 471 à CPUs
a b 4 Gaming
May 7, 2006 7:55:14 PM

Quote:
Interesting. I think you're gonna spend $5000+ for a "gaming" PC from Alienware. I can only imagine the specs, hmm..... A 3GHz Prescott, with 512mb of RAM, and dual 6600s? Wow, that's a great deal, especially for $5000.



While Alienware is overprice, $5,000 is an exaggeration for their typical gaming machine. It is more like $2,500 - $3,000. And they do sell Athlon 64 PCs as well.
May 7, 2006 8:05:48 PM

I am a former Alienware customer telling you that they are no good. I had a laptop that had the keyboard break, monitor break, and something inside that needed repairs for 150 bucks and their service is horrible...They send their call's overseas to India and the people are rude and you can't understand them. And they are terribly overpriced. I just got a new gaming rig from a place called Computer Renaissance that build's customs for people and it looks like this:

AMD Athlon X2 4200
2GB Ram
GeForce 7900GTX
150GB WD Raptor HD
DVD R/W
Windows XP Pro
600Watt case

All for less than 2,000 including a 2yr warranty. If you are like me and have no idea how to build your own rig try to find a place or firend that will...otherwise try a place like ibuypower.com because their prices are so much better than Alein...
May 8, 2006 1:59:24 AM

WTF is alienware? Just build your own I would recomend a P4 dual core since you are using it for games and email etc etc it will help you in multi task situations for sure. If this alianware stuff is expensive which it seems to be.... then I would rather get a Lian li, P4 dual core, and XFX 7900GT.
May 8, 2006 2:25:55 AM

Alienware isn't too good a company...if you truly intend on buying a computer and not building one, I suggest you get a new system from either Cyberpowersystems.com or ibuypower or ABS computers. My friend got a computer from Cyberpower and it runs great! He paid very little for it, and yet it games pretty well. I heard the customer service is poor though, but my friend fixes his own problems :D 

edit: as for the proc you should get:

An AMD Athlon X2 3800+ should last you a while
But if you're on a budget, go for a 3700+ single core

The gfx card matters more anyway....
High-end: Ati Radeon 1900XT(X) or Nvidia 7900GT(X)
Middle-ish: Ati Radeon 1800GTO or Nvidia 7600GT
Minimum: Ati X850XT or Nvidia 7600GS/6800GS

Hope that helps :D 
May 8, 2006 2:48:26 AM

Quote:
Alienware isn't too good a company...if you truly intend on buying a computer and not building one, I suggest you get a new system from either Cyberpowersystems.com or ibuypower or ABS computers. My friend got a computer from Cyberpower and it runs great! He paid very little for it, and yet it games pretty well. I heard the customer service is poor though, but my friend fixes his own problems :D 

edit: as for the proc you should get:

An AMD Athlon X2 3800+ should last you a while
But if you're on a budget, go for a 3700+ single core

The gfx card matters more anyway....
High-end: Ati Radeon 1900XT(X) or Nvidia 7900GT(X)
Middle-ish: Ati Radeon 1800GTO or Nvidia 7600GT
Minimum: Ati X850XT or Nvidia 7600GS/6800GS

Hope that helps :D 


Dude, you forgot to mention Dell! How could you forget them??? 8O

Just kidding :wink:
May 8, 2006 2:55:34 AM

Did I read that right? Your recommending a Pentium for a computer that's going to be used primarily for gaming? Is this some subtle brand of humor with which I have no experience...?
May 8, 2006 3:55:15 AM

Quote:
Dude, you forgot to mention Dell! How could you forget them??? 8O

Just kidding :wink:


You're gettin' a Dell then goin' ta hail
Said Barnicle Bill the sailor
May 8, 2006 10:25:31 AM

Guys,

For years i have looked at Alienware machines and loved them! I've never had the chance to buy a compter like that before and because i live in the uk buying for the websites you have recommended wont work for me as they dont deliver to the UK. i just really wanted to know what processor to go for. i have a choice of:
AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 - 4400+ Processor with HyperTransport and Dual Core Technology
OR
Intel® Pentium® D Processor 940 w/ Dual Core Technology 3.2GHz 800MHz FSB

what would you all recommend?
Also when it comes to graphics cards would i notice a difference between single 7600gt vs 7900gt and/or duel 7600gt vs duel 7900gt?

I know most of you think i am mad going for an Alienware PC but i have drooled at there machines for years now and since they have just entered the UK market not so long ago i just have to get one. if they are no good i guess i will have learned from my mistake.
I did check out http://www.pcspecialist.co.uk/ and i admit that they have cheaper pc's but i am willing to pay the extra and get alienware.

Thanks for the advice
a b à CPUs
May 8, 2006 11:19:59 AM

"AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 - 4400+ Processor with HyperTransport and Dual Core Technology
OR
Intel® Pentium® D Processor 940 w/ Dual Core Technology 3.2GHz 800MHz FSB "

The X2 variants are generally faster than the Penium 9xx variants at pretty much all games out there....
May 8, 2006 11:24:18 AM

Quote:
Guys,

For years i have looked at Alienware machines and loved them! I've never had the chance to buy a compter like that before and because i live in the uk buying for the websites you have recommended wont work for me as they dont deliver to the UK. i just really wanted to know what processor to go for. i have a choice of:
AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 - 4400+ Processor with HyperTransport and Dual Core Technology
OR
Intel® Pentium® D Processor 940 w/ Dual Core Technology 3.2GHz 800MHz FSB

what would you all recommend?
Also when it comes to graphics cards would i notice a difference between single 7600gt vs 7900gt and/or duel 7600gt vs duel 7900gt?

I know most of you think i am mad going for an Alienware PC but i have drooled at there machines for years now and since they have just entered the UK market not so long ago i just have to get one. if they are no good i guess i will have learned from my mistake.
I did check out http://www.pcspecialist.co.uk/ and i admit that they have cheaper pc's but i am willing to pay the extra and get alienware.

Thanks for the advice


When it comes to graphic cards, a single card vs. dual cards, there are major differences. For one, you'll recieve higher frame rates and you can play at higher settings in games. (Resolution, detail, Special FX)

Even though buying a computer from Alienware is crazy and expensive, I guess it will be fine if it makes you happy.
May 8, 2006 11:31:04 AM

*cough* opty165 *cough*
May 8, 2006 12:17:30 PM

I would recomend definatly build your own if possible, with intel having slashed prices on presler CPU's they are unbelievably cheap (I think because Core2 is coming soon YAY!) you can get a 950 for £235 compared to £240 for athlon 4200+ (www.overclockers.co.uk)) even AMD fans have to agree that the intel CPU is better pound for pound in this case!
May 8, 2006 12:21:05 PM

get an Opteron 170 or 175 and just Overclock to FX-60 or FX-62 Levels. and get an ATI Radeon® X1900XTX. It'll do you A load of Good. And it's a (Britians best son)Canadian company
May 8, 2006 12:26:00 PM

Quote:
Guys,

For years i have looked at Alienware machines and loved them! I've never had the chance to buy a compter like that before and because i live in the uk buying for the websites you have recommended wont work for me as they dont deliver to the UK. i just really wanted to know what processor to go for. i have a choice of:
AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 - 4400+ Processor with HyperTransport and Dual Core Technology
OR
Intel® Pentium® D Processor 940 w/ Dual Core Technology 3.2GHz 800MHz FSB

what would you all recommend?
Also when it comes to graphics cards would i notice a difference between single 7600gt vs 7900gt and/or duel 7600gt vs duel 7900gt?

I know most of you think i am mad going for an Alienware PC but i have drooled at there machines for years now and since they have just entered the UK market not so long ago i just have to get one. if they are no good i guess i will have learned from my mistake.
I did check out http://www.pcspecialist.co.uk/ and i admit that they have cheaper pc's but i am willing to pay the extra and get alienware.

Thanks for the advice


So you enjoy getting ripped off? What is it with us Brits? Why do we always allow people to take us for a ride?

Build your own! Its cheaper and you get much better value for money. So what if it looks good? Is it going to change your luck with ladies? Hell no.

What is your budget anyways?
May 8, 2006 12:35:29 PM

He is using it for games.... that is all he is asking.... I don't think he mentioned overclocking. An AMD X2 3800 would be just as good as any other AMD cpu for games. YOU will NOT notice a difference between that and a FX 60. If you are playing at low enough settings to make it CPU limited, you will already be over 100FPS.... Save your money, get the X2 3800.... IF you want to OC, which I am not sure how that will work on a store bought PC, but, if you want to OC go with a socket 939 Opteron if they offer it. But keep in mind, you will not notice a difference in games between a 2.8GHZ opteron, and a 2.0 GHZ X2 3800..... so don't waste your money on something you won't use to it's potential.
May 8, 2006 12:46:50 PM

seriously there is no point buying AMD i dunno what its like in the states but on this little island called Britain Intel is stupidly cheap and really in the grand scheme of things they are not a lot slower (if anything) than AMD im still running the old faithful prescott on full graphics settings on fear, elder scrolls oblivion etc so a 950 intel is gonna last a fair old while and have more than enough power to satisfy your gaming needs while still leaving some paper with the queens mug on it in your pocket
May 8, 2006 12:51:51 PM

Ok thanks for the opinions,

As I said I don’t really care about spending the extra money, its not really a concern. If I wanted the best of the best I would just buy top of the range everything. But as this is pretty much for games only I wanted to know what processor would be best suited. At this moment in time I do not plan to over clock, maybe this will be an option in the future but then again I will probably just buy another computer when the new one cannot handle the up and coming games.
May 8, 2006 1:05:45 PM

well in that case then i think AMD CPU's are currently the way to go if speed is the main issue. Their faster memory access makes them more useful for game thanks to intergrated controller. FX-60 is as ever the ideal CPU but like wes said chances are you would not notice the difference unless you start benchmarking would love one of them but could never justify the cost!!! if you might overclock later then perhaps intel is not the way to go as they already produce large amounts of heat.
a b à CPUs
May 8, 2006 1:34:21 PM

Quote:
Guys,

For years i have looked at Alienware machines and loved them! I've never had the chance to buy a compter like that before and because i live in the uk buying for the websites you have recommended wont work for me as they dont deliver to the UK. i just really wanted to know what processor to go for. i have a choice of:
AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 - 4400+ Processor with HyperTransport and Dual Core Technology
OR
Intel® Pentium® D Processor 940 w/ Dual Core Technology 3.2GHz 800MHz FSB

what would you all recommend?
Also when it comes to graphics cards would i notice a difference between single 7600gt vs 7900gt and/or duel 7600gt vs duel 7900gt?

I know most of you think i am mad going for an Alienware PC but i have drooled at there machines for years now and since they have just entered the UK market not so long ago i just have to get one. if they are no good i guess i will have learned from my mistake.
I did check out http://www.pcspecialist.co.uk/ and i admit that they have cheaper pc's but i am willing to pay the extra and get alienware.

Thanks for the advice


I can appreciate wanting to fullfill the "I'm gonna finally buy my dream machine" fantasy. I didn't think Alienware were anything special before Dell bought them out, but now that Dell owns them, I wouldn't want one if it was given to me. Alienware is overpriced and you're paying for the brand name with some computer parts. Truly, build your own.

Anyway, if you're really gonna buy an Alienware, get the AMD X2 4400 and at least 2GB of memory. A single 7900GT should be enough for your gaming pleasure, but if money isn't an issue, get silly and go dual 7900GT's.

Good luck!
May 8, 2006 2:32:01 PM

I cant hardly imagine you running oblivion on that 7900gt at full settings. Its been known to buckle under the pressure. However, i agree that intels arent really THAT far behind amd, but its just that. They are behind AMD, and AMD's arent expensive at all in the states. But this guy apparently really wants an aleinware computer, either that or he just posted this to waste time. Either way i would reccomend an opty 165 buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut thats just me.
May 8, 2006 3:52:51 PM

Ended up getting this:

Power Supply: Enermax EG701AX-VE (W) 600 Watt Power Supply SLI ready
Motherboard: Alienware® nForce™4 SLI™ Chipset Motherboard PCI Express
Processor: AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 - 4400+ Processor with HyperTransport and Dual Core Technology
Memory: 2GB Low Latency DDR PC-3200 at 400MHz - 2 x 1GB
Video Card: Dual 256MB PCI-Express x16 NVIDIA® GeForce™ 7900 GT - SLI Enabled
System Drive: 74 GB Serial ATA 10,000 rpm w/ 8MB Cache quantity 2
May 8, 2006 3:54:19 PM

chunkymonster
why do you dislike dell so much? i have had nothing but good service from them in the past, i had an inspiron 8200 and about a month before the 3 year warranty ended i had a drive failure, they replaced it with the week. I think alienware is more attractive now they are owned by dell. personal opinion though, nothing more
Oblivion does run very well with full settings (1280x1024) on 7900GT, it is an excelent card for its price but if your looking at more power get a 7900GTX or even better the ATI x1900XT or XTX
that system looks like a nice well balanced machine!
May 8, 2006 5:06:47 PM

Quote:
Ok thanks for the opinions,

As I said I don’t really care about spending the extra money, its not really a concern. If I wanted the best of the best I would just buy top of the range everything. But as this is pretty much for games only I wanted to know what processor would be best suited. At this moment in time I do not plan to over clock, maybe this will be an option in the future but then again I will probably just buy another computer when the new one cannot handle the up and coming games.


Hey, that's a valid point of view and I respect it. We all have our own priorities in life. Many of the people here build their own PCs and although I've only built a few, I'm one of them. I enjoy playing with them, trying to optimize performance, making mods, etc. But there are loads of folks that just want to go buy a complete package - Alienware, Falcon, VooDoo, etc., are there to get you the goods.
May 8, 2006 8:11:04 PM

Well, the dual core variants of AMD are quite a bit faster than anything Intel has to offer. The only ones that compete with even the X2 3800 are the 940 and 950..... that's it. I wouldn't recommend single core, not if you are building a new system today. The 940 is only about $30 less than the X2 3800 and that difference would be made up with motherboard prices anyway.
May 8, 2006 8:28:14 PM

Quote:
Ended up getting this:

Power Supply: Enermax EG701AX-VE (W) 600 Watt Power Supply SLI ready
Motherboard: Alienware® nForce™4 SLI™ Chipset Motherboard PCI Express
Processor: AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 - 4400+ Processor with HyperTransport and Dual Core Technology
Memory: 2GB Low Latency DDR PC-3200 at 400MHz - 2 x 1GB
Video Card: Dual 256MB PCI-Express x16 NVIDIA® GeForce™ 7900 GT - SLI Enabled
System Drive: 74 GB Serial ATA 10,000 rpm w/ 8MB Cache quantity 2


Nice decission, hope you enjoy that rig but I'm clueless about this:
If money wasn't the problem, why didn't you go for the FX-60??
May 8, 2006 8:31:08 PM

Nine Inch.... he won't see a performance difference in games, no point in buying one. Not only that, he could OC jsut about any dual core opty to those speeds. or at least close to them.
May 8, 2006 8:33:16 PM

Nine Inch.... he won't see a performance difference in games, no point in buying one. Not only that, he could OC jsut about any dual core opty to those speeds. or at least close to them.
May 8, 2006 8:38:10 PM

Quote:
Nine Inch.... he won't see a performance difference in games, no point in buying one. Not only that, he could OC jsut about any dual core opty to those speeds. or at least close to them.


He can also O'C the FX-60 to 3.2GHz on stock air cooling.
Anyhow, he stated that O'Cing is not his main concern.
May 8, 2006 9:02:20 PM

i pretty much took in what everyone said about the processor and they said i didnt really need anthing above a x2 3800 so i just though i will go x2 4400 to make sure
May 8, 2006 9:17:28 PM

"But as this is pretty much for games only I wanted to know what processor would be best suited."

Do you mean what's the best cpu for gaming?
Because if thats the case, the Athlon FX-60 Dual Core is your choice. Still around ~$1,000, but since money is not your concern, my suggestion is this:

Athlon FX-60
CrossFire or SLI ready s939 motherboard.
Dual Radeon X1900XTX or
Dual GeForce 7900GTX
------------------------------------------------~$2,200
only for those components alone, you still need your memory, drives and Case+PS. (and some nice liquid cooling, to keep all from burning).
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
oopss. too late, nevermind.
just a question, how much did you end up paying for your system?
May 8, 2006 11:54:21 PM

Riverama..... how is the FX-60 any better than using a X2 3800? If you are running a game with high setting.... how does it make a difference between those two CPU's..... and if you are running at low settings.... is it even possible to notice the difference between 100 and 130 FPS?
a b à CPUs
May 10, 2006 12:14:19 AM

Quote:
chunkymonster
why do you dislike dell so much? i have had nothing but good service from them in the past, i had an inspiron 8200 and about a month before the 3 year warranty ended i had a drive failure, they replaced it with the week. I think alienware is more attractive now they are owned by dell. personal opinion though, nothing more
Oblivion does run very well with full settings (1280x1024) on 7900GT, it is an excelent card for its price but if your looking at more power get a 7900GTX or even better the ATI x1900XT or XTX
that system looks like a nice well balanced machine!


Don't get me wrong, I don't think Dell builds a "bad" machine, but I wouldn't buy one for my own personal use. Dell has mastered the art of the consumer pc. The proprietary psu's are what really got me. Not a fan of the clamshell case either. And, the marketing schemes are annoying, "Dude, you're getting a Dell!" wtf was that, glad they no longer have that campaign. They advertise a great price to suck you in, but then when you realize what you're getting, it's a cheap throw away pc. They have nice pre-packaged machines but inevitably there are one or two features that I would want to change, jacking up the price considerably. I've never been able to go to the Dell sight and price out a machine for my personal use without being able to buy the parts and build it cheaper myself. Friends and family have bought Dell's and after about 2-3 years, they usually end up throwing them out or giving them away. I've gotten more life out of one mobo with the occasional memory, cpu, and gpu upgrades than my friend and brother has from their Dell.
May 10, 2006 1:16:00 AM

Quote:
Did I read that right? Your recommending a Pentium for a computer that's going to be used primarily for gaming? Is this some subtle brand of humor with which I have no experience...?


Prozac's post was an exaggerated example of how overpriced Alienware PCs are.
May 10, 2006 1:23:24 AM

for a gaming processor.... 805 lol.... wait was i serious

















LOL HAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHA ok im done
May 10, 2006 1:42:07 PM

Yeah, I saw that and knew he was being sarcastic (I approve of that, btw) But I was responding to wun911 who said

Quote:
Just build your own I would recomend a P4 dual core since you are using it for games
May 10, 2006 2:56:35 PM

Why buy AM2 when it is almost half a year away? Why buy Alienware when they peddle overpriced doorstops? Why buy an Athlon? There are no good reasons to buy or wait to buy the former two. The Athlon x2's are good processors for gaming, but they are soon to be surplanted. Just wait until july when the Conroe comes out. Even if the performance of one is not as good as what everyone is expecting, which I doubt will happen, then at least you'll get a better deal on Athlon CPU's.
May 10, 2006 3:29:22 PM

Agreed. Unless it's a need-it-now situation, your best bet is to bide your time...
May 10, 2006 4:12:50 PM

Quote:
Don't get me wrong, I don't think Dell builds a "bad" machine, but I wouldn't buy one for my own personal use. Dell has mastered the art of the consumer pc. The proprietary psu's are what really got me. Not a fan of the clamshell case either. And, the marketing schemes are annoying, "Dude, you're getting a Dell!" wtf was that, glad they no longer have that campaign. They advertise a great price to suck you in, but then when you realize what you're getting, it's a cheap throw away pc. They have nice pre-packaged machines but inevitably there are one or two features that I would want to change, jacking up the price considerably. I've never been able to go to the Dell sight and price out a machine for my personal use without being able to buy the parts and build it cheaper myself. Friends and family have bought Dell's and after about 2-3 years, they usually end up throwing them out or giving them away. I've gotten more life out of one mobo with the occasional memory, cpu, and gpu upgrades than my friend and brother has from their Dell.


First off, hello all, 1st time posting here.

Second, your complaint about Dell is also the reason they have and continue to do so well. They offer a cheap pc to the majority of people who just need simple word programs, and internet access. I myself own a Dell 8200 and have had no problems with this pc at all. My regret though would be the amount I spent on a non-upgradeable pc. However; for most buyuers out there, a Dell for $399 that comes with a 17 inch LCD is all they will ever need for home use. Hell, when my parents needed a computer I offered to build them a decent upgradeable pc but they just decided to go with a known quantity and purchased an HP for just under $400. They dont play graphics intensive games and dont regret the purchase even today.

Would I buy another Dell? If I was broke and needed it bad, yes. But in my present situation I would not buy any name brand pc (except maybe VooDoo, beautiful...). But like I've read on this forum before, we are somewhat more tech oriented than most people and actually enjoy building a pc.

I'll never fault Dell for their business model, though for most of us on this forum they wont suffice.
May 10, 2006 5:11:30 PM

- Falcon Northwest computers r pretty :D 


about the same price as an alienware - maybe


i would go with them if i ever buy a Pre-built desktop Pc

I think Dell is for the standard non-tech savy person

after all Dells r computers, and most people want "just a computer"

:D 
May 10, 2006 6:33:17 PM

Between the two processors you mentioned, the best for gaming is undoubtedly the AMD X2 4400+. And between the graphics cards, the 7900GT is noticeably better than the 7600GT. Maybe it's even better than 2 7600GT's, but generally speaking having two cards is not worth it. You'll be better off saving some money now and upgrading to newer stuff more often
May 10, 2006 9:04:01 PM

AM2 will be on sale this month.
May 18, 2006 2:10:59 PM

Quote:
Hi all I would like a little bit of advice if any of you can offer it. I decided that I will be ordering an alienware pc. I will only using the pc for games, email, net browsing and that’s about it. What processor would you recommend?


I recently put together a new system as per my sig below for about $1,800.00 all from newegg.com.
It may not have all of the features of a $5,000.00 Alienware top of the line system; however my system's performance is not far behind. At less than half the price, I accept that trade-off.

SiSoftware Sandra 2007 scores with cpu at 300 x 9 = 2700MHz:
Arithmetic = 19,602/16,588; multimedia = 50,851/55,386; memory bandwidth = 6327/6316.
3DMark05 = 11,210 and CPU = 6,960.

So you might consider building your own system and save some money.

Case: Lian-Li G70
PSU: Sparkle FSP650
Motherboard: Asus A8N32-SLI Deluxe
CPU: Opteron 165 (socket 939) @ 2700MHz
Memory: 2 x 1GB OCZ5 DDR 500
HDD: Samsung 250GB SATA 3.0Gb/s 7200 rpm
Graphics card: XFX 7900GTX 512MB
OS: Windows XP
CPU Cooling: Cool It - FreezeZone (thermo electric and liquid cooling)

For some reason my "sig" won't show. I have selected the option for it to show in the Profile section.
May 18, 2006 2:15:28 PM

:roll:

Quote:
I recently put together a new system as per my sig below


Am I blind or is there no sig here?
May 18, 2006 2:19:52 PM

Quote:
For some reason my "sig" won't show. I have selected the option for it to show in the Profile section.


Well, never mind then! :) 
!