Sign in with
Your question

AMD TOUTING NEW ARCHITECTURE?

Last response: in CPUs
a b à CPUs
May 7, 2006 7:21:37 PM

AMD'd first quad core should tape out in....2008? December? :-)
May 7, 2006 7:24:01 PM

:o 

dannng
Related resources
May 7, 2006 7:24:19 PM

Quote:
Tech Search has an interesting article about some of AMD's plans.
Read here: http://techsearch.cmp.com/blog/archives/2006/05/amd_touting_new.html?loc=software_and_web_development

they're barely talking about a new architecture. they just talk (briefly) about micro sized server racks that are stipped down to just the basics. this article is pretty much pointless imo, but of course it's something pro-AMD so you MUST make an all caps thread about it. I bet you like this article too because the writer makes the "nailes in the intel coffin" comment :roll:.

you see, your threads are just pointless garbage. in a few hours action man and another few people will come in with pictures of keyboards and cookies, and send this thread into a ****storm. all you're doing by making these caps threads is enticing a flame match (I hate the term "flame"). where are the mods?
May 7, 2006 7:27:02 PM

Yeah, I heard about this. Sounds like a good idea. AMD is coming out with a lot of new tech right now. Most of it is aimed at HPC and data centers, which is where the REAL money is in terms of margins. They are doing a good job of making inroads. I wouldn't be surprised if they get 30% of the server market this year.

And with all of this it looks like times have reversed from when Xeon platforms were getting wins and Intel was owning the server space.
May 7, 2006 7:32:18 PM

Talk about a waste of bandwidth. This article has more"maybes" and "what ifs" in it than carter has liver pills.

Touting is somthing one should do once they have somthing with some substance.
May 7, 2006 7:33:58 PM

Quote:
Yeah, I heard about this. Sounds like a good idea. AMD is coming out with a lot of new tech right now. Most of it is aimed at HPC and data centers, which is where the REAL money is in terms of margins. They are doing a good job of making inroads. I wouldn't be surprised if they get 30% of the server market this year.

And with all of this it looks like times have reversed from when Xeon platforms were getting wins and Intel was owning the server space.

The trick to makeing money in the Semi-Conductor industry is mass volume sales, not high margins.
May 7, 2006 7:41:29 PM

Wow how surprising ...
quad core is coming? Good with low power?

Other than that the whole article was pointless

This is a bit more intresting even tough it not about a new archetecture just about the transfer to 65nm
Fab 36 remains on track to begin 65nm production shipments in the second-half of this year, and be substantially converted to 65nm production by mid-2007.
http://www.amd.com/us-en/Corporate/VirtualPressRoom/0,,...
May 7, 2006 7:51:59 PM

May 7, 2006 8:45:30 PM

Beware of the Man of Action or this will happen to you.

or this

May 7, 2006 9:07:42 PM

Damn what a troll!
May 7, 2006 9:54:59 PM

I hope those aren't the final logos. They look abit sloppy like someone just pasted some stuff on top of the existing logos. Especially the Extreme one where there's a band of grey between the "Core 2 Extreme" gradient and the white of the "Intel" section.

I hope no one is taking home a big bonus coming up with those new names. I'm sure any could come up with the ingenious idea of tacking a "2" onto the existing name which implies an architecture connection which Intel has been trying hard to downplay.
May 7, 2006 10:05:03 PM

Sphincto de Mayo !!!!
May 7, 2006 11:38:06 PM

Yeah but I don't post crap like this.

Quote:
Part of me thinks if this were an Intel announcement, everyone of you in this post would be saying "damn, good job Intel!". But seeing as how this is an Intel forum, anything AMD has coming out is automatically dismissed....anyways..

Good find 9-Inch, and thank you for not succumbing (I know I'll be lambasted if that's spelled incorrect) to the Intel Propaganda.

You = noob troll.

I also suspect you're one of the horde with a different account.
May 7, 2006 11:52:38 PM

Quote:
You're a smug little b@stard, aren't you?

Nope.

Quote:
You post nothing but disrespectful, 1 liner posts

Yay for generalisations!

Quote:
you think you're always right. I got news for you pal: Nobody's always right.

Never said I was.

Quote:
Just because somebody is an AMD Fanboy, doesn't mean they're a "horde".

When they act like 9mm they are.

Quote:
You're an Intel Fanboy, plain and simple

I love it when people accuse me of being an Intel fanboy, it cracks me up for hours.

Link 1.
Link 2.
Link 3.

Quote:
Try posting something that isn't a keyboard, a slinky, and takes more than 64 IQ Points to produce.

I knew you were a horde member with a different account!
May 8, 2006 12:04:10 AM

I noticed something funny. I can always count on two things in these forums, 9MM posting something about AMD, all caps.... and everyone else jumps on him. I was just wondering..... if it bothers everyone so much, and everyone thinks that he posts useless garbage..... WHY DO YOU BOTHER READING IT? If you don't want him to post stuff like that, then stop responding..... he will stop posting stuff like that. You ALL give him a reason to post that stuff, cause he knows you clowns are going to read it. Hook line and sinker..... come on guys.... think about it.... and stop these pointless flame threads that are garbage no matter which way you look at it. You guys might think that you are not going to let 9MM sway people to think things that are not true, but all you guys are doing is keeping his posts in the ticker for days...... even weeks.... stop responding, and you won't have to deal with it anymore....
May 8, 2006 12:08:27 AM

Quote:
That one took 65 Points, you're getting better! =D

Ah the good old generic lack of IQ calls. Quite a flawed call since IQ tests are useless.

Quote:
/me He thinks because he has a couple AMD systems that he isn't an Intel Fanboy...

My point being, you're assuming and pulling things out of your ass. Well done.

Quote:
Generalizations are usually true btw

No they're not.

Quote:
and in your case, from just being on this forum for less than 2 days, you've posted nothing but disrespectful posts.

Try harder, damn you must have an IQ of 40. :roll:

Quote:
9-MM posts AMD news alot, how does that make him a "horde"?

99% of it is not news. Its also in all caps.

Quote:
'm not a 14 year old who reads a forum or a website from IDF and goes "INTEL PWNZ0RS!".

:lol:  Nope but you do post crap like this.

Quote:
Part of me thinks if this were an Intel announcement, everyone of you in this post would be saying "damn, good job Intel!". But seeing as how this is an Intel forum, anything AMD has coming out is automatically dismissed....anyways..

Good find 9-Inch, and thank you for not succumbing (I know I'll be lambasted if that's spelled incorrect) to the Intel Propaganda.

So you're still a 14 year old, you just say "INTEL CHEATZ AND LIEZ!!" instead.

Quote:
I'm somebody who isn't an Intel Fanboy

Yeah you dropped some pretty cryptic clues with that one but we were eventually able to work it out.

Quote:
A "horde" with a different account? Hmm....no?

Oh come on, I won't hold it against you.
May 8, 2006 12:16:44 AM

Ah good comeback.
May 8, 2006 12:22:02 AM

Quote:
Currently, yea, AM2 with the Engineering Samples isn't doing that great with performance, but if you'll look, from what I remember, Conroe tests are done w/ DDR2-667 @ 3-3-2-8, while the AM2's I believe were done with DDR2-400 @ 4-4-4-10. I could be wrong, so please correct my politely and respectfully if I am wrong.

The latest AM2 benchmarks are actually done with memory as follows:

http://www.anandtech.com/cpuchipsets/showdoc.aspx?i=274...
Quote:
When the article on AM2 processor performance was published a few days ago, the highest performance that could be reached with stability was DDR2-800 at 4-5-4 timings. A new BIOS will now allow the OCZ PC2-8000 reviewed in OCZ EL PC2-8000 XTC: Low Latency PLUS DDR2-1100 to run at 3-3-3 timings in AM2 prototype motherboards.

The IDF benchmarks for Conroe were as follows:

http://www.anandtech.com/tradeshows/showdoc.aspx?i=2716
Quote:
The Intel system featured two DDR2-667 DIMMs which actually ran at 5-5-5-15 timings during our tests, not the 4-4-4-15 timings we originally thought (we have since re-ran those numbers which you will see later).

I haven't actually seen results of Conroe running at DDR2 800 with 3-3-3 timings like the AM2 so Conroe still has some reserve left. I haven't seen many good Conroe vs. AM2 results using the same memory either since most of the comparisons have been either AM2 vs. S939, Conroe vs. S939 or Conroe vs. Yonah.
May 8, 2006 12:28:32 AM

Quote:
Intel, for the passed 4 years, has stated TDP but their TDP is typical load. Now, a typical load for Intel (from my guesstimates and experience) is about 70-75% that of the full load. So, take a TDP of 65w for Conroe, suppliment the 25% they lack, and you're looking at something in a real area of about 80w, give or take.

For their desktops thats the case but the Pentium M is actually under its TDP by some margin. I'd also bet thats the case with conroe.

Damn beaten to it be ltcommander data.
May 8, 2006 12:36:44 AM

Quote:
Ever since IDF, all articles from AT have had special wordings to make it sound like Core is the domination of AMD, which is so far from the truth it hurts.

AT may have been neutral in the past, but presently, AT is for Intel Fanboys.

-x86_64

When K8 came out it was the other way around :)  ... AT is a fan of technology, as am I, when something big is around the corner we talk about it. We will see how Core does against AMD in a few weeks when benches start coming. The trend in the data though is not looking good for AMD.

Gotta run, taking wife to movies -- will carry on when I get back...

Cheers,

Jack

According to your logic, everytime a company releases a new product, you praise it and denounce the other? So that means you're a fanboy of either company when they bring out a product that beats the other?

If you (or anybody else) were truly neutral, you would discuss the next-gen product, such as Conroe, and not spout how "owned" or "dead" AMD is, but rather "AMD is a great company, just like Intel, and now they have competition and will most likely bring out a new product to rival Conroe". That's a neutral statement, not: "Conroe pwnz the sh!t out of AMD!" which is all I see on this CPU Forum.

If (more like when) AMD releases their counter to Conroe, I hope I don't see you all saying "Conroe sux and AMD pwnz0rz!" which is what I suspect may happen to some people here (the other half will say they're lying, kinda like saying a 3GHz P4 beats a Athlon 64 3000+ and refuses to believe the truth).

I am not neutral, I build AMD and only AMD. There's a reason though: It's because right now, there is NOTHING Intel has that beats AMD, in Servers, Mobile, or Desktop.

On the Server Front, Opteron 64 annihilates the Xeon, and it's proven, that is not fanboy, because there are plenty of links I can give you as to proof.

On the desktop, the Athlon 64 beats the Pentium 4 all around the squared circle, and that's hopefully known by you all too.

As for Mobile, the Pentium M is losing to the Turion 64 on the overall front, and that is: Price/Performance. You can get a Turion 64 system that will perform only a little below a Pentium M but will be half the price.

Turion 64 X2 looks to be a great step forward, especially the fact that the TDP is 25w for their Dual-Core CPU's. One thing to note, as I think we've all forgotten, is that when Intel says a TDP, that's not Max. Intel, for the passed 4 years, has stated TDP but their TDP is typical load. Now, a typical load for Intel (from my guesstimates and experience) is about 70-75% that of the full load. So, take a TDP of 65w for Conroe, suppliment the 25% they lack, and you're looking at something in a real area of about 80w, give or take.

AMD, as far as I can tell, puts TDP as maximum, and not typical, which is where alot of people think Intel has it made but I don't think are fully informed on how the 2 companies differentiate their TDP's.

Currently, yea, AM2 with the Engineering Samples isn't doing that great with performance, but if you'll look, from what I remember, Conroe tests are done w/ DDR2-667 @ 3-3-2-8, while the AM2's I believe were done with DDR2-400 @ 4-4-4-10. I could be wrong, so please correct my politely and respectfully if I am wrong.

Anyways...I hate writing essay posts....

-x86_64

No I think your logic is flawed, Jack has not denounced any products or companies, just the ideology of some of the members that attach their ego to their computers.

Where has Jack ever said "owned" "dead" or "Conroe pwnz the sh!t out of AMD!"?

Pentium M losing to the Turion 64? Price performance, last I checked AMD's dual core solutions were noticeably more expensive than Intel's dual core solutions.

Guestimates and experience but you just said you only build AMD machines how can you make an accurate assumption on something you don’t interact with?

Then why is it that Conroe engineering samples can run passively cooled (lower speed grades), and over clocked samples need very little cooling to operate?

As far as I can tell you don't know what the TPD of AMD or Intel processors are.
May 8, 2006 12:42:40 AM

Quote:
I'm referring to XtremeSystems which ran all tests @ 3-3-2-8 333MHz.

Yes, well Anandtech runs their AM2 tests at DDR2 800 3-3-3 which still puts Conroe at a disadvantage. That's why I said I'd be interested in seeing Conroe and AM2 tests done at the same memory speeds for a better comparison.
May 8, 2006 12:45:29 AM

Quote:
Yeah but I don't post crap like this.

You = noob troll.

I also suspect you're one of the horde with a different account.

You post nothing but disrespectful, 1 liner posts because you think you're always right. I got news for you pal: Nobody's always right.

Just because somebody is an AMD Fanboy, doesn't mean they're a "horde". You're an Intel Fanboy, plain and simple, and in my mind, to be fair, ANY fanboy is a member of your "horde", which would put you on the Elder Council in my book.

Try posting something that isn't a keyboard, a slinky, and takes more than 64 IQ Points to produce.

-x86_64

You just called him a bastard kind of hypocritical isn't it?

People with a 64 point IQ can operate computers? Wow I was unaware that people with mild mental retardation could operate computers effectively.

Why I love seeing that keyboard and slinky.
May 8, 2006 12:47:45 AM

Quote:
AT:

" In normal times this would be great news! In times where previews of Intel's new Conroe architecture show solid 20%+ improvements in performance compared to AMD Socket 939, these smaller AM2 increases are reason for concern. It certainly appears that unless some unforeseen miracle happens, the move from Socket 939 DDR to AM2 DDR2 just can't generate anywhere near the performance improvement AMD really needs to combat Intel's Conroe."

That is a pure Biasism.

No its not. You're just a fanboy. A64's aren't bandwidth starved.

Quote:
@Spud:

You're the 2nd person on here that shouldn't talk. You post "word" and that's about it, and every other post is to flame somebody.

Definately a horde member.
May 8, 2006 12:48:38 AM

I ran mine passive.... on accident.... of course it was with CNQ, but according to my kill a watt.... the wattage with CNQ is the same witout CNQ..... must be something to do with the PSU. But, none the less, I put a low speed Scythe 800RPM fan on the cpu, and I did not realize it would never spin up at idle, my fan settings were set @ 52C, so the only time it would come on was @ 52C. Opened the case and saw it wasn't spinning when I noticed the temps were around 40C idle and put the panaflo back on. But TDP for non FX AMD cpu's is actually pretty low. The normal dual cores are around 89TDP, but actually lower than what AMD says they are. And the single cores are anywhere between 40 and 50 watts from the 3000 venice to the 4000 san diego. The latest X2 3800's actually have about a 60-65 TDP.... while the 4800 is in the 80's.
May 8, 2006 12:49:17 AM

What a lot of people forget (especialy the AMD fanboys) is that its a blog. A blog represents someones imput on something, its Their opinions without at most, a good show of what is really happening. We all came to a conclusion that AMD has something up there sleeves. Not now, not in maybe a year from now, but someday they will, cause they will need to come up with something to compete against conroe. But it will be hard since Intel will be working on new Tech every 2 years.

But like I said, Conroe will be better, how wont it be better? Look at Intel Yonah with a 975X chipset motherboard, it smashes AMD clock for clock wise, and Conroe is a built off of it, with 4 execution units and A CRAP load of ALU since FPU is scripted in the SIMD within the processor. And since K8 is old technology, and Core is new technology, HOW CAN IT NOT BE BETTER?

We got proof everywere. But you AMD fanboys have youre head stuck to far up youre arses, you can now not even clean the crap thats stuck to youre eyes.

Im sorry but Ive seen so much ignorance from AMD fanboys. I heard this same shitz when Intel came out with P4 northwood in the beginning to smash the AMD XP systems, wich it did, and AMD people were like "oh woe is me, its not true" but then when AMD came out with something better, from the exact same benchmarks used, and exact same benchmarking review site, it showed AMD smashing intel with the K8 architecture and you guys are like "whoo hoo, look at AMD smash intel!"

Do you really think intel will just sit solid for such a long time? We are talking P3 style architecture that held up a good fight, almost better then the XP systems, and a huge increase over it, actauly a huge increase over Pentium M core. On top, Intel is a BIGGER company, so they can use a lot of there money to make things better, just like Microsoft, its just the difference is, Microsoft new stuff may be better, but also it can screwe you over with a lot of crap we dont want. (bad thing about software publishers)

I dont know, but it seems the lack of intelligence comeing from fanboys is discusting. I used to be a fanboy, yeap thats right, i used to praise AMD all day long, but now I see the light and trueness that Intel of course will smash AMD this round, pluse maybe a few year rounds after, and on top, ive notice that both processors are great to do anything, remember, If it runs great and doesnt cost a lot, then go for it. [/rant]
May 8, 2006 12:53:19 AM

Quote:

Nope.

Quote:

Yay for generalisations!

Quote:

Never said I was.

Quote:

Quote:

I love it when people accuse me of being an Intel fanboy, it cracks me up for hours.

Link 1.
Link 2.
Link 3.

Quote:

/me He thinks because he has a couple AMD systems that he isn't an Intel Fanboy...

Generalizations are usually true btw, and in your case, from just being on this forum for less than 2 days, you've posted nothing but disrespectful posts.

A "horde" with a different account? Hmm....no? I'm somebody who isn't an Intel Fanboy and I have years of experience as to why I'm not...I'm not a 14 year old who reads a forum or a website from IDF and goes "INTEL PWNZ0RS!".

-x86_64

Generalizations are like stereotypes, which are signs of ignorance, which is a sign of social anxiety, which is a signal for depression, which leads to anger.

Hmm sounds pretty close to your irrational behaviors that have been seen as of late.

You never officially denied your another member on a alt account you said "hmm....no?", which implies you have a agenda. As well no one said you’re a 14 year old which implies you are about that age since you made the reference on your own.
May 8, 2006 12:59:03 AM

Wow, come on guys, fanboys..... a word I try to never say.... due to the fact that it is juvenile...... don't act as if they only exist for AMD..... if you are going to harass the "fanboys" at least be fair about it. Even though the ones on your side(Intel "fanboys") agree with you guys..... "fanboys" are all the same at heart..... don't forget that.
May 8, 2006 1:07:44 AM

I can totally disagree with that statment about people that are of Hispanic origin. I have worked along side many "migrant" workers, and the majority of them work harder than most of the lazy ass Americans that I know. Not saying all of us are lazy, I am not lazy..... but the reason they come over here is because of the demand for the jobs they do which the majority of the people here do not want to do..... so don't call them lazy bastards.... it simply is not true.
May 8, 2006 1:11:29 AM

Quote:
AT:

" In normal times this would be great news! In times where previews of Intel's new Conroe architecture show solid 20%+ improvements in performance compared to AMD Socket 939, these smaller AM2 increases are reason for concern. It certainly appears that unless some unforeseen miracle happens, the move from Socket 939 DDR to AM2 DDR2 just can't generate anywhere near the performance improvement AMD really needs to combat Intel's Conroe."

That is a pure Biasism.

@Spud:

You're the 2nd person on here that shouldn't talk. You post "word" and that's about it, and every other post is to flame somebody.

I'm talking about Intel people in general, not just about Jack. I've built just as many Intel as I have AMD, otherwise I wouldn't be buying AMD (think about it smart-ass, do the math!).

My logic isn't flawed, your cranium needs a recharge as to the truth. You can buy a Turion 64 system for less than $1,000 that performs admirably, a comparable P-M is usually over $1,000.

Conroe ES are NOT a final product, don't you think they'd make over-performing ES's? 1 thing I want to point out, is from XtremeSystems, 2 people posted 3DMARK 05 scores of 2.4Ghz Conroe, the first one got a 2450CPU score and the 2nd got 2350. Now...why is it that it got 100 less? It was the same speed RAM and same mobo. There are quite a few inconsistencies in Conroe performance claims, though every website that disputes them you pass off as "fanboy" so I can't really link you.

As I say again:

Never argue with an idiot, he'll bring you down to his level and beat you with experience

Oh boy....here we go again....

-x86_64
'

The AT conclusion isn’t biased, it's based off of in-house testing of the AM2 platform and Conroe based machine.

I shouldn't talk? Hmm well I post word to avoid being commented on directly while supporting the post in reply, it helps to keep me out of the argument and getting flack from guys like you that get aggressive without reason.

With regards to flaming people, well I will be frank I simply don't see it that way but you seem set in your ideology so I won't bother.

You can buy sub 1000+ Pentium M notebooks as well they usually perform admirably.

Your right the engineering samples of Conroe should be buggy and slow, but they aren't.

As per the 100 point difference, it can be attributed to just about anything drivers, timing, OS, run times anything.
May 8, 2006 1:11:53 AM

Quote:
I hope those aren't the final logos. They look abit sloppy like someone just pasted some stuff on top of the existing logos. Especially the Extreme one where there's a band of grey between the "Core 2 Extreme" gradient and the white of the "Intel" section.

I hope no one is taking home a big bonus coming up with those new names. I'm sure any could come up with the ingenious idea of tacking a "2" onto the existing name which implies an architecture connection which Intel has been trying hard to downplay.

Most probably, they are; they're in accordance with Intel's new branding line (the shape, proportions & the bas relief, the layout, the gradients & the fonts used, for instance); if you care to notice, the distances from Intel's logo to the exterior white edges are the same in both, as so are the logo's dimensions (the "extreme" takes the small ledge outline you refer out of the round lower edge...); in other words, nothing a skilled professional wouldn't emulate, with a professional image editor!

That's why branding matters so; and, that's why "they" should be much more careful, right?!

Cheers!
May 8, 2006 1:24:15 AM

Quote:

Nope.

Quote:

Yay for generalisations!

Quote:

Never said I was.

Quote:

Quote:

Link 1.
Link 2.
Link 3.

Quote:

Generalizations are usually true btw, and in your case, from just being on this forum for less than 2 days, you've posted nothing but disrespectful posts.

A "horde" with a different account? Hmm....no? I'm somebody who isn't an Intel Fanboy and I have years of experience as to why I'm not...I'm not a 14 year old who reads a forum or a website from IDF and goes "INTEL PWNZ0RS!".

-x86_64

Generalizations are like stereotypes, which are signs of ignorance, which is a sign of social anxiety, which is a signal for depression, which leads to anger.

Hmm sounds pretty close to your irrational behaviors that have been seen as of late.

You never officially denied your another member on a alt account you said "hmm....no?", which implies you have a agenda. As well no one said you’re a 14 year old which implies you are about that age since you made the reference on your own.

I'm coming down to your level Spud, though I might get beat with experience *laugh*.

A person develops stereotypes based off FACTS...such as "All mexican people are lazy" - People didn't make that up...it's because they've worked along side mexicans and they refuse to do extensive manual labor to that of a caucasian person, and I can attest to that because I've worked manual labor along side many nationalities and mexicans, are in fact, lazy bastards.

You and the world abroad look at generalizations and think "they're ignorant", yet, a person cannot call somebody ignorant w/o being ignorant themselves. That is because you have no idea what that person has seen or experienced in their life which would lead them to saying that, and vice versa.

My behavior as of late? I've only been on these forums for 2 days! Just because I don't say "F*CK YEA I LOVE CONROE AND AMD SUX D*CK! I HATE THOSE F*CKING AMD FANBOYS!" doesn't mean i'm irrational.

@Action:

Pwned? Okay....

-x86_64

My level... well if you want to experience 10 years of depression, social anxiety, abusive parents, and extensive drug abuse... well sweet it's pretty lonely at my level.

I don't want to touch the "All Mexican people are lazy" statement that can only lead to more ignorant comments and ideology.

As for generalization and thinking they are ignorant, I just think you are being ignorant that’s all. But you are right I am ignorant I am ignorant your ignorance.

Your the one coming off angry so it's a safe bet the angry person is irrational.
May 8, 2006 1:33:07 AM

Look.... if there was no demand for people to fill those positions, then maybe they would not be doing those jobs.... think about it. If there was no need to make lower power cpu's they would not be made. It is really rather simple. The majority of the Hispanic people I have known and worked with were very honest and hard working individuals.... so I can disagree with you based on my personal experience... and how many average americans want to do ranch work, lay grass, mow lawns, clean manure out of stalls, if they wanted to do these jobs, then there would be no demand for people to fill these positions.
May 8, 2006 1:35:32 AM

I've lurked a while before I started posting, MMM claiming to not be a fanboy is like the pope claiming to not be catholic.
May 8, 2006 1:42:34 AM

Quote:
~~Mad Mod Mike, STILL pimpin' the world 1 rig at a time

I knew it!

Quote:
I am worried about the guy, we might need to figure out a way to track him down and put him under a suicide watch after Intel launches.

Call of the day. :trophy:
May 8, 2006 1:44:25 AM

Quote:
Yeah, I began to suspect when he claimed AT was giving biased reporting....... I am worried about the guy, we might need to figure out a way to track him down and put him under a suicide watch after Intel launches.

Jack

:lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

Cheers!
May 8, 2006 1:54:03 AM

Damn lame mod mike you certainly need a lesson or two in subtlety.
May 8, 2006 2:08:23 AM

Quote:

Sounds a lot like Yoda. ... which leads to anger. The path down to the darkside you it will lead.

Jack :trophy: Congrats you win Post of the day :trophy:
May 8, 2006 2:08:52 AM

Quote:
I've lurked a while before I started posting, MMM claiming to not be a fanboy is like the pope claiming to not be catholic.
I'm catholic and even i find that funny!
!