Stop IE6 'condensing' open browsers on task bar??

IE6 'condenses' open browsers on the task bar but I want my open browsers to
all be viewable on the task bar, like in win98.

How please.

Also,
I got use to using 'ctrl alt delete' for restarts in win 98. XP doesnt so
this. How do I restart using a simple keyboard command in xp?

Thanks.
2 answers Last reply
More about stop condensing open browsers task

    Obviously this doesn't go here.

    "J12" wrote:

    > IE6 'condenses' open browsers on the task bar but I want my open browsers to
    > all be viewable on the task bar, like in win98.
    >
    > How please.
    >
    > Also,
    > I got use to using 'ctrl alt delete' for restarts in win 98. XP doesnt so
    > this. How do I restart using a simple keyboard command in xp?
    >
    > Thanks.

    "J12" <J12@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message

    These are XP questions that should be asked in an XP NG. However:

    > IE6 'condenses' open browsers on the task bar but I want my open browsers to
    > all be viewable on the task bar, like in win98.

    Right click the Taskbar
    Click Properties
    Uncheck "Group similar taskbar buttons"
    Click Apply > Ok.

    > How please.
    >
    > Also,
    > I got use to using 'ctrl alt delete' for restarts in win 98. XP doesnt so
    > this. How do I restart using a simple keyboard command in xp?

    CTRL+ALT+DEL gives you the choice.
    Tab over to Shutdown and press Enter.
    Use the Up/Down Arrows to select your choice and press Enter.

    --

    Brian A. Sesko { MS MVP_Shell/User }
    http://basconotw.mvps.org/

    Suggested posting do's/don'ts: http://www.dts-l.org/goodpost.htm