Windows Vista Complete Guide.

http://forums.techarena.in/archive/index.php/f-40-p--p-2.html

*Complete Information about Windows Vista End users features, Processor
and Memory Support and Windows Vista Editions.*

'Windows Vista End User Features Revealed '
(http://forums.techarena.in/archive/index.php/t-359350.html)

'Windows Vista Processor and Memory Support Revealed '
(http://forums.techarena.in/archive/index.php/t-359347.html)

'Windows Vista Product Editions Revealed '
(http://forums.techarena.in/archive/index.php/t-359343.html)

http://forums.techarena.in/showthread.php?t=359350
http://forums.techarena.in/showthread.php?t=359347
http://forums.techarena.in/showthread.php?t=359343

--
dr.nil
dr.nil's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/member.php?userid=4402

    <yawn>

    Download details: Windows Vista UX Guidelines (preliminary):
    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=fd380553-911e-4659-a085-4dd58ae4b9ae&displaylang=en&Hash=VSBVH8

    The download is an EXE file. Run it to extract its contents to an
    appropriate location.
    --
    ~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)

    > <yawn>

    I think it will be a huge flop, even more so than ME.

    Maybe they should just have called it MESE
    (pronounced messy) and been done with it.

Support Memory Microsoft Windows Vista Windows