Windows Vista Complete Guide.

Last response: in Windows 95/98/ME
a b } Memory
September 13, 2005 8:43:08 AM

http://forums.techarena.in/archive/index.php/f-40-p--p-...

*Complete Information about Windows Vista End users features, Processor
and Memory Support and Windows Vista Editions.*

'Windows Vista End User Features Revealed '
(http://forums.techarena.in/archive/index.php/t-359350.h...)

'Windows Vista Processor and Memory Support Revealed '
(http://forums.techarena.in/archive/index.php/t-359347.h...)

'Windows Vista Product Editions Revealed '
(http://forums.techarena.in/archive/index.php/t-359343.h...)

http://forums.techarena.in/showthread.php?t=359350
http://forums.techarena.in/showthread.php?t=359347
http://forums.techarena.in/showthread.php?t=359343

--
dr.nil
dr.nil's Profile: http://forums.techarena.in/member.php?userid=4402

<yawn>

Download details: Windows Vista UX Guidelines (preliminary):

The download is an EXE file. Run it to extract its contents to an
appropriate location.
--
~Robear Dyer (PA Bear)

dr.nil wrote:
> http://forums.techarena.in/archive/index.php/f-40-p--p-...
>
> *Complete Information about Windows Vista End users features, Processor
> and Memory Support and Windows Vista Editions.*
>
> 'Windows Vista End User Features Revealed '
> (http://forums.techarena.in/archive/index.php/t-359350.h...)
>
> 'Windows Vista Processor and Memory Support Revealed '
> (http://forums.techarena.in/archive/index.php/t-359347.h...)
>
> 'Windows Vista Product Editions Revealed '
> (http://forums.techarena.in/archive/index.php/t-359343.h...)
>
> http://forums.techarena.in/showthread.php?t=359350
> http://forums.techarena.in/showthread.php?t=359347
> http://forums.techarena.in/showthread.php?t=359343
September 13, 2005 8:43:10 AM

> <yawn>

I think it will be a huge flop, even more so than ME.

Maybe they should just have called it MESE
(pronounced messy) and been done with it.
!