remote desktop client on Win 98SE

I downloaded and installed remote desktop client on a win 98SE machine, it
woks great, but I cannot print at my remote location (i have the box checked
that says to share my printer in the remote desktop edit menu). when I
access the host via a win xp machine, I can print just fine. also, every
once in a while, I am able to print from the 98 machine, but it is very
sporadic. any thoughts on how to fix??? I already reinstalled the client
software several times

Odd as may seem, this really isn't a question for Win98 newsgroups. It takes
experience that only seasoned WinXP users are likely to have.

Try this group:

--
Gary S. Terhune
MS-MVP Shell/User