remote desktop client on Win 98SE

I downloaded and installed remote desktop client on a win 98SE machine, it
woks great, but I cannot print at my remote location (i have the box checked
that says to share my printer in the remote desktop edit menu). when I
access the host via a win xp machine, I can print just fine. also, every
once in a while, I am able to print from the 98 machine, but it is very
sporadic. any thoughts on how to fix??? I already reinstalled the client
software several times
1 answer Last reply
More about remote desktop client 98se

    Odd as may seem, this really isn't a question for Win98 newsgroups. It takes
    experience that only seasoned WinXP users are likely to have.

    Try this group:

    --
    Gary S. Terhune
    MS-MVP Shell/User

    "donlamp" <donlamp@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I downloaded and installed remote desktop client on a win 98SE machine, it
    > woks great, but I cannot print at my remote location (i have the box checked
    > that says to share my printer in the remote desktop edit menu). when I
    > access the host via a win xp machine, I can print just fine. also, every
    > once in a while, I am able to print from the 98 machine, but it is very
    > sporadic. any thoughts on how to fix??? I already reinstalled the client
    > software several times

Remote Desktop Microsoft Windows