Late Afternoon Alaska Flight

Gotta share these with ya. Gee I'd like to do that for real some day.
Mike

http://www.mbm30.org/Mike/AlaskaJaunt/

Arthur

You may not believe this, Mike, but it looks a lot better than your great
pics illustrate. I was there on a cruise a couple of years ago, and found
Alaska and the Yukon in Canada to be absolutely breathtaking. I plan on
returning as many times as I can, which will probably be one more time and I
can't wait. I sim over there as often as possible and each time I do, I
relax and feel that wonderful place.

Thanks for sharing,
Arthur

"mikepic" <mikepic@insightbb.com> wrote in message
> Gotta share these with ya. Gee I'd like to do that for real some day.
> Mike
>
> http://www.mbm30.org/Mike/AlaskaJaunt/

That's encouraging to hear, especially in this world, eh, Aurthur. I have
never been there but sure would like to see it. You have sold me!
Mike