iMate / Qtek GPRS

November 1, 2004 2:30:53 PM

Hi,

I setup the PPC as a bluetooth modem. Works fine until the G (GPRS active)
pops up. The connection is dropped right away.

Does anybody know if and how GPRS can be disabled from automatically
starting?

Thanks,
Geert.

More about : imate qtek gprs

Anonymous
November 1, 2004 8:51:26 PM

GPRS doesn't start automatically for no reason. Either you have activesync
set for Scheduled syncs, or Inbox set for Scheduled mail retrieval.

Helio

--
Helio Diamant - MS/MVP Mobile Devices
http://www.pocketpcfreak.com