Your Thoughts!

Last response: in Windows 95/98/ME
September 15, 2005 9:47:06 PM

Some DOS games will not run unless a slow-down utility is also running. I've
noticed that some games will not run on my Emachine. Do you know any games
that require a fast processor just so the game will startup and run?

More about : thoughts

Anonymous
September 16, 2005 11:47:08 AM

Any game released in the last five years or so. :-)

"b11_" <b11@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Some DOS games will not run unless a slow-down utility is also running.
> I've
> noticed that some games will not run on my Emachine. Do you know any games
> that require a fast processor just so the game will startup and run?
Anonymous
September 17, 2005 3:53:37 PM

"b11_" <b11@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> Some DOS games will not run unless a slow-down utility is also running. I've
> noticed that some games will not run on my Emachine. Do you know any games
> that require a fast processor just so the game will startup and run?

Not really sure of your question. Most newer high graphics games require a fast
cpu, vid card (128MB+) and at least 512MB of memory. If you are looking for a
program that will 'slow' down your cpu so that you can play some of the older
games, there is a program called MoSlow, I believe. Google for other programs
that will do the job.
!