But would they dare Part II

Here is an interesting video link wiht an interview of Tex Johnson and the
707 barrel role. Enjoy!

http://www.orizzle.com/htm/v/020.htm

It may take some time to load.

Mike
3 answers Last reply
More about dare part

    WOW

    2992

    "mikepic" <mikepic@insightbb.com> wrote in message
    > Here is an interesting video link wiht an interview of Tex Johnson and the
    > 707 barrel role. Enjoy!
    >
    > http://www.orizzle.com/htm/v/020.htm
    >
    > It may take some time to load.
    >
    > Mike

    Isn't that something? He did it twice. It is an entertaining piece.

    "2992" <nope@no_one.com> wrote in message
    > WOW
    >
    > 2992
    >
    > "mikepic" <mikepic@insightbb.com> wrote in message
    >> Here is an interesting video link wiht an interview of Tex Johnson and
    >> the 707 barrel role. Enjoy!
    >>
    >> http://www.orizzle.com/htm/v/020.htm
    >>
    >> It may take some time to load.
    >>
    >> Mike

    I can't find the words to describe it. Almost "crazy" ;)
    I"m sure he knew what he was doing though.

    > Isn't that something? He did it twice. It is an entertaining piece.
    >
    > "2992" <nope@no_one.com> wrote in message
    >> WOW
    >>
    >> 2992
    >>
    >> "mikepic" <mikepic@insightbb.com> wrote in message
    >>> Here is an interesting video link wiht an interview of Tex Johnson and
    >>> the 707 barrel role. Enjoy!
    >>>
    >>> http://www.orizzle.com/htm/v/020.htm
    >>>
    >>> It may take some time to load.
    >>>
    >>> Mike