But would they dare Part II

Last response: in Video Games
August 6, 2005 3:12:10 AM

Here is an interesting video link wiht an interview of Tex Johnson and the
707 barrel role. Enjoy!

http://www.orizzle.com/htm/v/020.htm

It may take some time to load.

Mike

More about : dare part

August 6, 2005 3:12:11 AM

WOW

2992

"mikepic" <mikepic@insightbb.com> wrote in message
> Here is an interesting video link wiht an interview of Tex Johnson and the
> 707 barrel role. Enjoy!
>
> http://www.orizzle.com/htm/v/020.htm
>
> It may take some time to load.
>
> Mike

Anonymous
August 6, 2005 5:43:25 AM

Isn't that something? He did it twice. It is an entertaining piece.

"2992" <nope@no_one.com> wrote in message
> WOW
>
> 2992
>
> "mikepic" <mikepic@insightbb.com> wrote in message
>> Here is an interesting video link wiht an interview of Tex Johnson and
>> the 707 barrel role. Enjoy!
>>
>> http://www.orizzle.com/htm/v/020.htm
>>
>> It may take some time to load.
>>
>> Mike

August 6, 2005 11:56:53 AM

I can't find the words to describe it. Almost "crazy" ;)
I"m sure he knew what he was doing though.

!